PDA

View Full Version : Need help...What`s in your bag?

Late-Bloomer
10-21-2011, 11:05 PM
I`ve been away from detailing at least a couple decades easily... And I just don`t know where to start in terms of choosing a proven product! With that being said I`m sure there are a lot of Trade Secrets out there too... I`m not one to pry but I do need help from folks who enjoy sharing their favorite products and techniques...

I am one who likes to do his homework in anything I am passionate about... I`m not one for hype[marketing] but just solid proven product performers year in and year out...

Could you help me fill my bag, please? :)

#1- What is your favorite POLISH?
I`m looking for a POLISH that is easy to apply by hand and/or machine PC 7346 that I just purchased ... that will have strong cleaning properties and will leave a deep, creamy lustered-shine without a lot of dust. I used PROWAX P-31 #1 Polish decades ago and that stuff was awesome... but have no idea with all the advanced formulas now and want to move ahead with the times! :D

#2- What is your favorite sealant or wax?

I sincerely appreciate the hand-up from the members of this great forum!:yourrock

dtuna42
10-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Do you want a pure polish, or a polish that removes swirls / minor defects?

BIOLINK
10-22-2011, 02:09 AM
My favorite polish is PO85RD (and a few other Menz polishes)
I also like Meg 205, and Ultimate compound. Ok that is more than one favorite.

Favorite sealant is Blackfire. However, right now I am working through a stash of M20 and Klasse. Will work my way back to Blackfire when my supply diminishes. I am excited to see what comes from Blackfire at Sema.

Rocket
10-22-2011, 07:02 AM
PO85rd is a good polish and it really amps up the gloss. I also like SIP, I`ve used it for years and I love it. I`m a big Menz fan