PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

Late-Bloomer
10-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Wow...what a great forum!

I used to do my own cars/trucks many years ago...but now I have a renewed passion to get into it again...dang...so many new products out there and thus I found/joined this forum after surfing the .net looking for products because a couple friends/family members have asked me to do their cars!

Nice to be here folks...i have a lot to learn as a noob again!

mrclean81
10-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum. Your in the company of some of the best the world has to offer, so feel confident that any question you have about any product or procedure will be answered with years of experience. Don`t be shy..there are no stupid questions here.

glfahlc
10-21-2011, 04:36 PM
yeah what mr clean said...welcome

Concours.John
10-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Like said above, your surrounded by people who do everything from drivers to the most exotic vehicles done right.
Welcome to the forum hope we can help.

rurocking
10-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum. Your in the company of some of the best the world has to offer, so feel confident that any question you have about any product or procedure will be answered with years of experience. Don`t be shy..there are no stupid questions here.

Welcome aboard. That was so well said, I just had to quote it. My sentiments exactly.

:autopia:

Late-Bloomer
10-21-2011, 05:22 PM

yeah what mr clean said...welcome

Like said above, your surrounded by people who do everything from drivers to the most exotic vehicles done right.
Welcome to the forum hope we can help.

Welcome aboard. That was so well said, I just had to quote it. My sentiments exactly.

:autopia:

mrclean81 and others...

Thank you....It`s beginning to feel like home already;)
I appreciate it!!!

Todd@RUPES
10-21-2011, 06:40 PM

Great post! :rockon

There are really so many great people here, we are excited to have you join our community! Welcome to AutopiaForums!

mrclean81
10-21-2011, 06:53 PM
:)

BIOLINK
10-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Wow...what a great forum!

I used to do my own cars/trucks many years ago...but now I have a renewed passion to get into it again...dang...so many new products out there and thus I found/joined this forum after surfing the .net looking for products because a couple friends/family members have asked me to do their cars!

Nice to be here folks...i have a lot to learn as a noob again!

Don`t do it! Run for the hills!:D

Late-Bloomer
10-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Don`t do it! Run for the hills!:D

Nah.... :lmfao

Them are good folks :rofl

I lost my job due to the bad economy and they know I`m meticulous and love to detail cars...so they are trying to put money in my pocket and hopefully, it will bloom into a steady income over time as I build up a customer base!

I won`t be doing this as the sole source of income but will look into handyman/home renovation work as well...

So, I have a lot to learn from you experts here:yay

Nth Degree
10-22-2011, 12:07 AM
:welcome:

What part of the country are you in? There may be someone in your area that can help you out and let you sample/play with some new tools/products.

BIOLINK
10-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Nah....

Them are good folks

I lost my job due to the bad economy and they know I`m meticulous and love to detail cars...so they are trying to put money in my pocket and hopefully, it will bloom into a steady income over time as I build up a customer base!

I won`t be doing this as the sole source of income but will look into handyman/home renovation work as well...

So, I have a lot to learn from you experts here

Ya I`m mostly joking! I like to help out when I can too. Extra cash never hurt either.