PDA

View Full Version : I must say im impressed (and hi)

tpgsr
04-20-2004, 11:12 AM
After the thread that i had posted went in a different direction than i had expected, I stated that i would probably be leaving. Well, after several PM`s on other boards, and several e-mails, and re-reading the post, i see that there was a mis-understanding.

It was amazing that alot of members from this board actually yook the time to send me a message asking me to return and give it one more try. WOW, would you find that anywhere else on the internet. I doubt it, most places, people are just a SN that you see in the left column as you read through posts. Obviously that doesn`t carry over into detail city.

So i would just like to say hi, and hope that I can share some of my knowledge, and hopefully learn quite a bit in the process.

See ya around :dcrules

The Fuzz
04-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Detail City once again proves that it is the hardest rocking board on the internet. :headbang :mohawk We are glad to have you Mr. tpgsr. My only question is an obvious one... Do you respect the mullet? :naughty

If you do, I can teach you how to be smooth.

kimwallace
04-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Welcome back ... I look forward to reading your thoughts on this obsession we all seem to have!

Beemerboy
04-20-2004, 11:39 AM
Glad you made the trip back its a great place and I have seen very llittle BS here!

keeotee
04-20-2004, 12:08 PM
tpgsr,

Welcome back! I read the other thread with interest but felt it best to remain silent. Glad you`ve come back. Look forward to further interaction. :)

nthngd2say
04-20-2004, 12:18 PM
Glad to have you back tpgsr, DC is a great place to share info and the folks here are great. Glad things were taken care of :D

rabbi
04-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Welcome back! Glad you had a change of heart. Looking forward to reading your threads and posts.:hippi Rick

elortt
04-20-2004, 12:40 PM
Good to see you back, hopefully we can avoid such misunderstandings in the future :bigups

Eric

GearHead_1
04-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Glad you`re back! :band

groebuck
04-20-2004, 02:23 PM
but does he respect the mullet ?? :)

it would be nice if he liked cake..but I don`t have any of the Fuzz power so all I can do is hope *sigh*

Welcome back !!

eggroll
04-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Welcome back, yay! another happy ending. :)

Hmm nice avatar groebuck lol

Poorboy
04-20-2004, 04:51 PM
and we all lived happily ever after:D the end

JimS
04-20-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy
and we all lived happily ever after:D the end

Good grief Steve! What a load of....oops...this is supposed to be a "nice" thread.... :lmfao

But seriously.....I am glad you decided to visit us again. This really is a good site to hang in. Friendly people who usually have a pretty good time together. :D and many of them really know their stuff.

I really like it here. :cool ;)