PDA

View Full Version : 1 Step Buffing Polishes and carnauba base wax

Bwhite
09-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Hi I am New to the mobile detailing game im looking for a good 1 Step Buffing Polishes and carnauba base wax that will leave a good quality shine and with out a lot of dust to clean up plz let me know thanks:)

Addicted2Bling
09-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Poorboys Polish with Carnauba

Ronkh
09-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Poorboys Polish with Carnauba

:bigups

Stokdgs
09-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Sonax (made in Germany Nano Pro Paint Cleaner, Nano Technology Based Liquid Paint Polish.
Polishes by hand or by Random Orbital, etc., has some correction ability, leaves a carnauba wax on the paint, and can be layered after with another carnauba.
Todd Cooperider at Detailing Image did a review on it this summer I believe.
I have tried it on a couple of vehicles - Cadillac coupe de ville, GMC Sierra 2500HD truck, both fairly new, and they came out beautiful. Caddy was a white color and the GMC was a beautiful dark metallic green.
As a 1-Step, this stuff is pretty darn good in certain conditions. No dusting at all.
I used a Rotary since I am a Rotary Power Detailer, and it had short working time but finished down beautifully, and left a clear, smooth, glossy finish.

Dan F

Todd@RUPES
09-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Hi I am New to the mobile detailing game im looking for a good 1 Step Buffing Polishes and carnauba base wax that will leave a good quality shine and with out a lot of dust to clean up plz let me know thanks:)

Both Meguiar`s D151 Paint Reconditioning Creme and Meguiar`s M66 Quik Detailer have carnauba wax as a base, are easy to use, and create a nice shine. D151 can also be a fairly aggressive polish if you apply it aggressively.

Old Pirate
09-26-2011, 01:18 PM
I agreed with Todd, D151 and M66 are two great products to use on what your looking for. BTW Bwhite welcome to AutopiaForums:welcome:

Bwhite
09-27-2011, 12:15 AM
ok guys thanks 4the help

steve1972
09-27-2011, 10:44 AM
i have seen a couple post up about how well the Meg`s MF Finishing Wax works well as a 1 step for light correction work