PDA

View Full Version : i have been told to re-intro myself

Pages : [1] 2

theDodo
09-23-2011, 05:31 AM
i am not new to the forum, but there was some exciting fun historically which has somewhat lowered my posting average. [plus it says one post - i think some might have been lost to the Davey`s Locker]

but, i will try to be more approachable to the forum and if you guys have any questions or need any advice i am happy to help. now i do frequent a good few forums and i am a social media junkie so i might need the odd poke to get me to where i am needed.

so don`t be shy, the Dodo doesn`t bite (much... reflex action from when we were all on the grill) > reach out and talk to an extinct bird [it is practically conservationism] 8)

Pats300zx
09-23-2011, 06:09 AM
Glad to have you here at AF. Welcome !!!

Todd@RUPES
09-23-2011, 06:10 AM
i am not new to the forum, but there was some exciting fun historically which has somewhat lowered my posting average. [plus it says one post - i think some might have been lost to the Davey`s Locker]

but, i will try to be more approachable to the forum and if you guys have any questions or need any advice i am happy to help. now i do frequent a good few forums and i am a social media junkie so i might need the odd poke to get me to where i am needed.

so don`t be shy, the Dodo doesn`t bite (much... reflex action from when we were all on the grill) > reach out and talk to an extinct bird [it is practically conservationism] 8)

Hi PJ, welcome to autopiaforums, again! Thanks for stopping by and letting us pick the dodo brain! :yourrock

theDodo
09-23-2011, 07:19 AM
Glad to have you here at AF. Welcome !!!

thanks

Hi PJ, welcome to autopiaforums, again! Thanks for stopping by and letting us pick the dodo brain! :yourrock

it is prepped for picking buddy 8)

TroyScherer
09-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Welcome back PJ.

admin
09-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Welcome back PJ

theDodo
09-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Welcome back PJ.

Welcome back PJ

thanks, warm welcomes all over 8)

Dr Oldz
09-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi PJ!! Dodo rocks!!!

Old Pirate
09-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Hello PJ, Glad to see you here at AutopiaForums!:bigups

Mr. Gloss
09-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Forgive me for being naive, but who are you?

Or should I ask, what are you selling? :D

Concours.John
09-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Welcome back PJ!

theDodo
09-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi PJ!! Dodo rocks!!!

Hello PJ, Glad to see you here at AutopiaForums!:bigups

thanks guys, muchly appreciated 8)

Forgive me for being naive, but who are you?

Or should I ask, what are you selling? :D

i am just a man, typing here in front of you, hoping you can say hello to a fellow forumer.....

Welcome back PJ!

thanks kindly 8)

wendell jarvis
09-23-2011, 07:12 PM

Welcome PJ......this is a great forum....and DoDo product line is one of my Favorites........plus you are always entertaining.

Rocket
09-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Dodo? Never heard of it :D

theDodo
09-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Welcome PJ......this is a great forum....and DoDo product line is one of my Favorites........plus you are always entertaining.

what - i make you laugh... you think i am funny. funny how, funny when, funny where? 8) thank you sir. i aim to please, but i am working on my marksmanship. give me time, 2 buckets and a rotary and i am sure `that will buff out`

Dodo? Never heard of it :D

something we shall have to remedy, is there a doctor in the house? 8)