PDA

View Full Version : review : Armor all wheel protectant

Pages : [1] 2

polisher
09-19-2011, 09:23 AM
i love this product...and it works too!!! has anyone tried it on and got same satisfying result?

Bill D
09-19-2011, 10:37 AM
I`m testing it out....so far quite impressive!

Bunky
09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
What a review !! :inspector:

Garry Dean
09-19-2011, 10:39 AM

Well said, lol. :rofl

Todd@RUPES
09-19-2011, 11:10 AM
i love this product...and it works too!!! has anyone tried it on and got same satisfying result?

Hi Polisher, perhaps you wouldn`t mind sharing what it is that you like about it and products that you have compared it against? :bigups

Flannigan
09-19-2011, 11:13 AM
IME it`s junk. It works ok, but it isn`t toally clear (there is a milky look to the wheels) and it lasts as long as it takes for me to back down my drive way. Not worth it at all IMO.

Bill D
09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
That`s a first I`ve heard about it. The only milkiness I`ve seen is the (expected) minute dripping that collects on the tire as it dries which can be wiped off. I just casually spray the surfaces of the wheel, not too much but not too little. It says on the can the longer it dries, the better it works, so I applied it at night, let it sit and then drove the car the next day. It`s too soon though whether or not I can draw complete conclusions about how well it actually performs.

Beemerboy
09-19-2011, 11:34 AM
I`ve used it on several detail customers and have seen great results. In most all cases the customers have reported a significance in brake dust accumulation, and it was easier to clean.

CT3
09-19-2011, 11:41 AM

:lol2:

Pats300zx
09-19-2011, 11:55 AM
I have used it. It`s ok. I find I get just as good of results with something like Zaino CS or Opti-Seal.

PA DETAILER
09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
IME it`s junk. It works ok, but it isn`t toally clear (there is a milky look to the wheels) and it lasts as long as it takes for me to back down my drive way. Not worth it at all IMO.

i have found the same issue with it. looks like milk! not good on chrome wheels. maybe on a satin finish wheel its less noticable.

Rocket
09-19-2011, 12:52 PM
I haven`t used it but I have tried the Eagle One Kleen Wheels product which would be similar. The Eagle One product left a milky film of you apply it too heavy, especially on chrome. I bet this product is the same way.

JaredPointer
09-19-2011, 02:12 PM
I use it fairly often on my truck with great results.

Old Pirate
09-19-2011, 02:13 PM
It`s not a bad product for the over the counter stores out there, I use it and just like some of our members had mention it works. Now does it work on all rims out there? That`s my question. BTW to the OP how is your review going?

Bill D
09-19-2011, 02:36 PM
I haven`t used it but I have tried the Eagle One Kleen Wheels product which would be similar. The Eagle One product left a milky film of you apply it too heavy, especially on chrome. I bet this product is the same way.

IME so far , it`s better than the EO product. Nowhere near as much milky residue. As a matter of fact, I only to clean a few small pools that dripped on the tire. Every where else needed no wiping :bigups