PDA

View Full Version : OTD inventory

Pages : 1 [2]

AndrewBigA
01-01-2012, 08:13 PM
looks great so far. im diggin the orange but feel a little black is needed.
a thin black stripe at the top & to outline the orange would look super sweet. let me know if you need some assistance. i started to repaint my garage but cant finish that till the benz project is done.

pic of the lighting in there sir? looks like you could use a few more fixtures. looks great so far. your garage will become an addiction just like your detailing. trust me. & also, it will never be finished but good luck with it!

overtimedetail
01-02-2012, 12:20 AM
looks great so far. im diggin the orange but feel a little black is needed.
a thin black stripe at the top & to outline the orange would look super sweet. let me know if you need some assistance. i started to repaint my garage but cant finish that till the benz project is done.

pic of the lighting in there sir? looks like you could use a few more fixtures. looks great so far. your garage will become an addiction just like your detailing. trust me. & also, it will never be finished but good luck with it!

Thanks Andrew!!:yourrock

I thinking exactly what you`re think about the black / gray stripes to outline the orange, I might do gray...since my logo is orange/gray...

You`re right about garage addiction, now I looking at garage doors, flooring, more lights ( I only have one bulb ), FRP panels, wall shelves, and posters etc.... never ending list of possibilities.

blk5.0
01-02-2012, 02:37 AM
I like the orange.