PDA

View Full Version : Sema 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RaskyR1
08-16-2011, 10:13 AM
Thought I`d get this posted early in hopes that we can get as many of us in one hotel as possible. :cheers: :party:

So who`s going and where are you staying?

I`m probably taking my wife this year and she wanted to be in a nicer place on the main part of the strip....last year I stayed at the Stratosphere and I definitely won`t be doing that again this year! ;)

Mr. Gloss
08-16-2011, 10:51 AM
I won`t be attending but I recommend the Crowne Plaza. It may be booked, but it`s where to stay if you want "nice".

We`ll be visiting family this weekend in Cincinnati, along with a visit to Kings Island, etc. The Crowne Plaza is where we usually stay when out of town.

I think your wife will approve.

Harleyguy
08-16-2011, 11:17 AM
I really like to attend SEMA at least one time . I actually emailed them and ask them to review my application to see if I qualify but never heard back from them .

RaskyR1
08-16-2011, 11:19 AM
I really like to attend SEMA at least one time . I actually emailed them and ask them to review my application to see if I qualify but never heard back from them .

Can`t your shop get you passes Adam?

PAR Detailing
08-16-2011, 01:20 PM
I would love to attend SEMA this year. I dont know if I will be able to or not... doubt it

Harleyguy
08-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Can`t your shop get you passes Adam?Yes that`s what I was talking about I sent them who I work for and what I do but they never answered I guess I will have to call them .

RaskyR1
08-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Yes that`s what I was talking about I sent them who I work for and what I do but they never answered I guess I will have to call them .

Well if my wife can`t go you can be Rachael for the week! :D

YNOT
08-16-2011, 01:51 PM
I won`t be going this year as we`re going there in late September for vacation. Can`t afford to go there twice. (bummer).

In regards to getting into the show, why not become a SEMA member and support the industry? I joined several years ago. I`m a small biz, don`t get too many perks out of the membership really, other than to say I`m a member. Keep in mind though you don`t have to be a member to get into the show.

I`ve been fortunate to go to the show 2 times now (2005 and 2008) and if you can go, go! It`s the best of the best, ultimate place to see the best cars and people in the biz. I got to meet my idol Chip Foose in `08 and got his autograph...pretty cool highlight. Also met Boyd Coddington and got his autograph back in 2005. Seen several celebrities as well both times.

Eric_Witt
08-16-2011, 02:38 PM
I am hoping to go this year too. Possibly taking my wife, but if not.....I`d be willing to split a room with you Chad? I`ve never been to Las Vegas and not sure If I would get lost or not?

RaskyR1
08-16-2011, 02:45 PM
I am hoping to go this year too. Possibly taking my wife, but if not.....I`d be willing to split a room with you Chad? I`ve never been to Las Vegas and not sure If I would get lost or not?

I`ll keep you posted on that one. I have 4 other people likely going with us and we haven`t talked about rooms just yet. ;)

Eric_Witt
08-16-2011, 03:05 PM
I`ll keep you posted on that one. I have 4 other people likely going with us and we haven`t talked about rooms just yet. ;)

Well i`m down for spliting a room with who ever. just no weirdo`s?:lol2:

Old Pirate
08-16-2011, 03:25 PM
I can see it now, you all be having a great time at the hotel.....

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/Funny.gif

RaskyR1
08-16-2011, 03:40 PM
I can see it now, you all be having a great time at the hotel.....

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/Funny.gif

You used that video last year Angelo! :D

Flannigan
08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
I was going to go, but then found out I will be traveling for my real job (booo). Hopefully I will be able to go next year. Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome time, and be sure to take lots of pics!!!

Garry Dean
08-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I will be there. Booked last week at circus circus.