PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Sun

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Dr Oldz
08-14-2011, 10:56 AM
MS is one of the few Blackfire products I own and yet one of my favorite nubas. I have never used it on top of BD but really love the looks and ease of use. As a matter of fact, my jar has only a few application left.

I was wondering if anyone else uses it without BD and is as happy with the results as I am!

Garry Dean
08-14-2011, 11:27 AM
MS is one of the few Blackfire products I own and yet one of my favorite nubas. I have never used it on top of BD but really love the looks and ease of use. As a matter of fact, my jar has only a few application left.

I was wondering if anyone else uses it without BD and is as happy with the results as I am!

I havent used any Blackfire products in probably 3 years. Now that its on the right side I am interested in maybe trying the Midnight Sun again. I really liked it. Maybe I will order some.

Paul Sparks
08-14-2011, 11:31 AM
I just did a black 96 camaro ragtop and the BFMS was super easy to apply and remove. Customer claimed it never looked as slick. Hope all of my customers leave this happy. :D Glad I had it on hand to try.

Asphalt Rocket
08-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Jim I use it by itself and it is a super easy nuba to use, so yes, I really enjoy using it. All my LSP`s are just to protect the finish nothing added to it.

Nth Degree
08-14-2011, 12:22 PM
I love the look of MS by itself. Definitely the deepest look I have managed with any product. I was blown away the first time I used it at how much improvement I got with a second coat. Usually I can barely notice the difference between a first and second coat of a product. The only drawback is durability. I still use it over BFWD when I want the extra bump in depth. The only drawback is durability. It just isn`t practical for customers who are looking for long term protection. That is why I often put a coat of the BFWD on first. Unless they see a side by side comparison, most people can`t see the difference. It still is an impressive look.

Pats300zx
08-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Midnight Sun is definitely one of the products on my carnuaba "to try" list.

Mr. Gloss
08-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Now that its on the right side I am interested in maybe trying the Midnight Sun again.

Some of us have used it often, even before it was on the right side (whatever that means) and it`s great product for an off-brand. :rofl

I have used it to top BFWD; Prima Epic and Prima Amigo. Always looks great no matter what side it`s on.

Eric_Witt
08-15-2011, 09:47 AM
I use it by itself sometimes........but if you ever get a chance to apply it on top of Black Fire Wet Diamond....... OMG........That`s all I can say. Wet Ice Over Fire.

Flannigan
08-15-2011, 09:53 AM
I`ve never used it over a sealant. I only use sealants on customers cars if they are looking for long term protection, and usually it`s not worth my time/their money to apply a layer of wax over top.

All that being said BFMS is easily the best al around nuba out there. When you factor in ease of application/removal, price, amazing look it compete with waxes that cost 10x as much as it does. It is my go to for my own personal vehicles, and for customers who are looking for the best look out there without breaking the bank.

Also regardless of the belief that a perfect finish can`t be affected by an LSP, it can. Sealants leave a glossy look, and nuba`s leave a deep wet look. Thats the look I`m after on my vehicles, and BFMS gives me the best look for a reasonable price.

Todd@RUPES
08-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the honest reviews! :rockon

Mr. Gloss
08-15-2011, 01:48 PM
You`re welcome, Todd.

Send me a free tub and I`ll let you know if it works as well as the one I paid for. ;)

Old Pirate
08-15-2011, 04:21 PM
You`re welcome, Todd.

Send me a free tub and I`ll let you know if it works as well as the one I paid for. ;)

That`s a good one for sure Mr Gloss!

Bwhite
09-30-2011, 10:30 AM
ok im a mobile bizz and most of my car are outside can this product on hot serfice?

Beemerboy
09-30-2011, 10:39 AM
An interesting observation of detail forums,and this is not a jab at anyone. I`ve noticed that if someone starts bragging about results or posts a review about a product or product line. Others take interest in it and start to order it. The effect of that is when ever a question is posted about a problem with their car. The first products recommended are those, until something new comes a long that will take its place. Just my .02

Bunky
09-30-2011, 11:56 AM
An interesting observation of detail forums,and this is not a jab at anyone. I`ve noticed that if someone starts bragging about results or posts a review about a product or product line. Others take interest in it and start to order it. The effect of that is when ever a question is posted about a problem with their car. The first products recommended are those, until something new comes a long that will take its place. Just my .02

There is no surprise. You will notice great reviews really help product build talk and drive more sales. For example,BFWD has a tremendous following despite numerous other sealants it competes against (Ultima, Menzerna PL, WG DPS, etc).