PDA

View Full Version : Glass chip repair kits. Where to buy

Tex Star Detail
08-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Looking at offering rock chip repair. May places offer kit......not sure whom to buy from. Does anyone know of a reputable place to get a kit with good customer service and service after the sale? Thanks in advance. :)

Garry Dean
08-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Looking at offering rock chip repair. May places offer kit......not sure whom to buy from. Does anyone know of a reputable place to get a kit with good customer service and service after the sale? Thanks in advance. :)

I have had great luck with a kit I used to buy at Autozone. I will look for it and let you know what it was.

Concours.John
08-10-2011, 09:52 AM

As Garry suggested those kits aren`t bad.
If your going for a pro kit look into Delta and there are others. They offer training and how to bill insurance. The repair is considered permanent and warranted. They have a forum dedicated to it.
The nice thing about go with a pro kit and getting certified is it is an easy upsell. You bill the insurance and there is no out of pocket for the insured.
Cost of repair .25 cents labor 10-15 min. Insurance pays 50-60dollars.