PDA

View Full Version : Will they know what they are talking about?

genew
04-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Had KERMT at the La Verne, CA COOL CRUISE. While QD`ing KERMIT before the show a guy comes over to look. I happened to have a bottle of #9 2.0 in the trunk. Guy goes "That stuff is junk, I used an entire bottle of it on my 92 Dark BLue Corvette and I could still see & feel the swirl marks when I ran my hand over them. I looked at the guy ands said "Don`t think you have swirl marks, I think you have SCRATCHES if you can phyiscally feel them." He says "NO they are swirl marks, I can tell." His car is in the parking lot next to the show and she asks me to go over. We arive at his car and he points to the SWIRL MARKS. He asks me to rub my hand over them and I can actually feel them. I ask YOU DIDN`T DO THESE CLEANING & DETAILING IT, DID YOU? Guy goes NO, MY EX-GIRLFRIEND DID THEM WITH HER CAR KEYS WHEN WE BROKE UP ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO." When I told him swirl marks aren`t NORMALLY caused by KEYING he told me I didn`t know what I was talking aobut and left. Rest of the show was fun but it sure did start off on an interesting note.

C. Charles Hahn
04-01-2002, 04:27 PM
what an idiot. Now he probably has failed clearcoat too from using so much SMR on it.......... :rolleyes:

Preachers Sheets
04-01-2002, 04:48 PM
What an idiot, swirl marks and different, we know that no need to stress that here but idiots like that can aggirvate you. I would of told him right there, I would of explained in DETAIL how stupid he was and what swirls were.... I would of showed him a car with swirl marks and let his little pea size brain do the comparsion.

Jngrbrdman
04-01-2002, 05:32 PM
Maybe you misunderstood him. Maybe he didn`t say "swirl" marks, but rather "girl" marks. :rolleyes: What a moron. I hate it when people go off on a subject that they know nothing about.

genew
04-01-2002, 05:41 PM
I caught myself asking him "If by any chance your mother & father were brother & sister."

Jngrbrdman
04-01-2002, 05:47 PM
Maybe he was from one of those states where its still legal. I`ve always wondered about that. If they get a divorce down there, then are they still brother and sister? :D :nixweiss

BradE
04-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Most people don`t know the first thing about car care, and I think you found the posterboy for it. :down

Steve @ Guru
04-01-2002, 06:31 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Jngrbrdman [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Maybe he was from one of those states where its still legal. I`ve always wondered about that. If they get a divorce down there, then are they still brother and sister? :D :nixweiss [/b]</blockquote>
Sadly, yes they are...I can speak from witnessing this firsthand being a recent transplant to Arkansas...what a state...`nuff said! :)

jpd1228
04-01-2002, 11:25 PM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by SteveMoriarty [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I caught myself asking him "If by any chance your mother & father were brother & sister." [/b]</blockquote>
hahaha I love it!!!

SouthernBoy
04-02-2002, 07:48 AM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Jngrbrdman [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Maybe he was from one of those states where its still legal. I`ve always wondered about that. If they get a divorce down there, then are they still brother and sister? [/b]</blockquote>
Now, as a native son of tha South, Ah haffta say that I am HIGHLY offended bah ennybody who would speak poely of my brethren here in God`s country.

Remember boys, the War of Nothern Aggression aint over yet... it`s just halftime! :p

Preachers Sheets
04-02-2002, 07:57 AM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by SouthernBoy [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>

Now, as a native son of tha South, Ah haffta say that I am HIGHLY offended bah ennybody who would speak poely of my brethren here in God`s country.

Remember boys, the War of Nothern Aggression aint over yet... it`s just halftime! :p [/b]</blockquote>
Oh man, this gets better as it goes along.. love dem rednecks! :D

AsphaltAnihil8r
04-02-2002, 09:01 AM
I understand what that idiot is going thru,,some lady backed into the side of my car a few years ago and for the life of me I could not buff out that darn swirl mark,,turned out to be a dent:bounce

who knew:nixweiss

imported_memnuts
04-02-2002, 10:08 AM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I understand what that idiot is going thru,,some lady backed into the side of my car a few years ago and for the life of me I could not buff out that darn swirl mark,,turned out to be a dent:bounce

who knew:nixweiss [/b]</blockquote>HeHeHe . You guys are killing me!!

imported_jlineman
07-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Lets hope this forum survives because if someone does take over distributing Blackfire products, I`m not sure they will have the expertise to advise on the use of Blackfire or answer questions?

imported_Mr. Gloss
07-13-2011, 06:27 AM
Blackfire comes with instructions.

I know, it`s hard for men to follow instructions. :-?

Maybe DC can be the resident BF instructor?