PDA

View Full Version : Now where?

jlward1946
03-31-2002, 09:42 PM
I was reading the product description of both the products, and they bot seem nearly identical. Does anone know the real differences between the two?

Also, I remember a while back, there was a post that had listed the 3M and Meguiar`s abrasives in a descending order of its cutting power. Does anyone still have a link to that post?

Thanks!!!

imported_Intermezzo
03-31-2002, 09:56 PM
New unofficial info: abrasiveness rankings of meguiar`s products (`http://www.autopia-carport.com/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=6754`)

tjharvey
07-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Wow...

I disappeared from TID for a little while due to some rough work demands for about 9 months and I`m in disbelief. I`m wishing everyone from PAC the best, this has to be an incridibly tough time for them.

I bought my very first detailing supplies from PAC. It was their "Reference Shine Kit" which contained the PC 7424, Menzerna Final Polish II, Glaze and FMJ.

I hope this forum continues, there is a wealth of knowledge available and it`s inspiring to see how all you professionals do it! :notworthy:

Does anyone have any recommendations on other companies to do business with? I`ve only dealt with PAC for detailing supplies, so now I need to look elsewhere...let me know if anyone has a recommendation.

Hoping to see TID continue!
Cheers.
Todd

imported_detailchick
07-12-2011, 03:07 AM
Hi Todd

We are not allowed to post links to other sites still so thats probably why no one has posted a response to your question.

:smile:DC

imported_Mr. Gloss
07-12-2011, 06:10 AM
Google auto detailing supplies or your favorite products.

Be prepared to spend a day or two sorting them out.

And guess what, when I google auto detailing supplies, none of the big ones (unless they buy a banner) "top" the list.

tjharvey
07-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks Mr. Gloss and DetailChick.

It`s easy to find various detailing supplies sources...was just asking for input on any where people have had good experiences. I didn`t know if it was appropriate to post that question, but I`m assuming we are all in the same boat. Nobody really wants to go elsewhere, but we`re forced to now.

Anyhow, thank you for the private messages from those of you who sent them.

Hoping my post did not come across as being offensive or disrespectful.

BIOLINK
07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Thanks Mr. Gloss and DetailChick.

It`s easy to find various detailing supplies sources...was just asking for input on any where people have had good experiences. I didn`t know if it was appropriate to post that question, but I`m assuming we are all in the same boat. Nobody really wants to go elsewhere, but we`re forced to now.

Anyhow, thank you for the private messages from those of you who sent them.

Hoping my post did not come across as being offensive or disrespectful.

It certainly shouldn`t be disrespectful at this point with PAC out of business. There are certainly other good shops. I hope this forum becomes a place where we can share those places.