PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Jack and everyone at PAC for all you did for us!

Pages : [1] 2

fhmac
03-28-2002, 02:42 PM
I`m about ready to do my yearly all day detail job for the spring. I`ve been using Zaino for the past year, and while I am satisfied with the results I`d like to try something different. What do you guys think of:

Wash

Clay

Z5 with ZFX

Z5 with ZFX

Z5 with ZFX

Pinnacle Sovereign

I realize that I can no longer layer the Z after the Pinnacle, but I plan on re-applying the Pinnacle about once a month and I`m just thinking that the Z will give me a little more protection. My car is still new, and I enjoy washing and waxing it so this is not a problem. Do you guys think this will yield a good result, or should I try something else? Like I said, durablilty is really not my primary goal. I`m looking for the ultimate Carnuba look. Any suggestions? Thanks.

P.S. This is for a 2001 Silver BMW 330i

fhmac
03-28-2002, 02:50 PM
I forgot the obvious Wash again step after the clay. Sorry.

imported_memnuts
03-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Touchy subject. I tried the same experiment this winter on my garage queen and did not like the results. I tried Meq #24 first and washed off and tried P21S. The initial results looked good but after a few days ( in the garage) both carnubas seemed to actually dull the gloss and attracted more dust then with the Zaino alone.

Give it a try and let us know your results. Carnuba over Z may work better if exposed to the heat of the sun but in my case the results did not enhance the multi-layered Z alone.

Detailing is the quest for the ultimate shine. Go for it.

wizardofahs
03-28-2002, 03:11 PM
why not try some z2 after the z5 before the souveren? I would think that would give better results. I`m curious as to how it turns out for you. Some before and after pictures would be awesome.

03-28-2002, 03:14 PM
klasse SG + carnuba = :eek:

This is only after buffing the fender and hood, the door still has wax residue on it.
http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/pics/AlBoston6052058PM.jpg

This is before it got swirled by the dealer
http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/pics/AlBoston3014052PM.jpg

My car is oily and muted, 6 layers of klasse, 2 layers of meguiars hi-tech yellow wax #26
http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/pics/AlBoston3016048PM.jpg

forget zaino plus carnuba. Klasse is tried and true with a carnuba topper, thank Don2000g for this,

This is before I did all that
http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/pics/AlBoston3021032PM.jpg

gmblack3
06-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks to Angelo for always getting my orders out on time!

Will miss PAC for sure.

PAR Detailing
06-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Yep I agree! I will miss PAC/TID and really respect Jack for all he did for me and the kindness he showed.

imported_gewb
06-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks to Angelo for always getting my orders out on time!

Will miss PAC for sure.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Regards,
GEWB

bmw5541
06-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Angelo has helped me more then any of you can know. Jack has made many kind gestures to me, and Todd has always given so much great advise to all of us.

I wish them ALL the best of luck.

Angelo, you have my number, so please call me when you get an opportunity.

Todd@RUPES
06-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank you Bryan (and everybody) for all you did for us!

imported_detailchick
06-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Yes!! Thanks PAC from me also!! All you guys at PAC rock and I wish you the best !! I feel so sad and dont want to say good bye !Boo Hoo

imported_Sal329
06-25-2011, 07:24 AM
Thank you Jack for a fantastic business, thank you Angelo and Todd for the help that you guys have offered, Todd your write ups have been a huge help in my detailing I really hope the write ups will continue in some way shape or form

imported_Jose
06-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Thanks so much Guys!!!! You are still the best!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Jose

Cooter
06-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks for everything PAC. The detailing community will miss you. Good luck with your future plans. We wont forget you!!!

DS2011SK
06-25-2011, 09:05 AM
Is it true that Autogeek bought out PAC???