PDA

View Full Version : The End of an Era. 25% off all in-stock items at ProperAutoCare.com

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Chemist
03-28-2002, 01:17 AM
What do you guys use to "moisturize" your weather strips? the ones on roof.. door/window seals.. etc. Mine are showing it`s age.. on the verge of cracking. Anything I can do to give it longer life?

vettefan67
03-28-2002, 01:28 AM
Search for Gummi

That should bring up some appropriate threads.

I use 303 but I`m . . . well . . . ;)

Chemist
03-28-2002, 03:57 AM
thanx.. I tried searching but didn`t know "gummi"

titus
03-29-2002, 01:15 AM
I use 303 on: window strips, weather strips (door seals?), roof rack, CV boots, radiator hoses, wire looms, boat cover and other `stuff` of that type material. :up

I like 303 protectant just because it can be used so many places. Reduces the number of bottles on the shelf. :D Just coat the dry area several times (allowing to soak in between coats). It`s never too late to start.

imported_memnuts
03-29-2002, 08:09 AM
ArmorAll -- NOT ;)

I use 303.:bounce

Old Pirate
06-24-2011, 11:58 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/ClosingPromo.jpg

It`s on everything in stock folks, so hurry! (http://www.properautocare.com/Default.aspx?categoryId=1)

imported_gewb
06-24-2011, 12:05 PM
OK, I know I`ve been "off-line" and out of the loop for a few weeks but what`s this about? What will replace the PAC website?

Re: the 25% off - is that anything listed on the current PAC site?

Regards,
GEWB

David Fermani
06-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Looks like one heck of a sale? I bet the competition is going to go X_X trying to match that deal. I wonder if they have any fine print saying "certain restrictions apply"?

imported_Mindflux
06-24-2011, 12:15 PM
OK, I know I`ve been "off-line" and out of the loop for a few weeks but what`s this about? What will replace the PAC website?

Re: the 25% off - is that anything listed on the current PAC site?

Regards,
GEWB

came here to ask WTF bbq too...

Darn you PAC for bringing me out of retirement.

imported_Mindflux
06-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Looks like one heck of a sale? I bet the competition is going to go X_X trying to match that deal. I wonder if they have any fine print saying "certain restrictions apply"?

see this here:

You may have heard that Classic Motoring Accessories, aka Proper Auto Care, is closing its operation after many years of serving the car care community.

Out of respect for Jack and the crew at CMA, Autogeek will not be matching their liquidation prices as they sell off their remaining inventory. As always, our price match guarantee is available on regularly priced items and promotions. Please refer to our Price Match Policy for the full details.

Terry Freidberg and Max had a relationship way back to where they own Pinnacle Car Care line jointly to recently supplying CMA with some of their product lines. We are sad to see them part the detailing industry and thank them for the past years of business ventures and the camaraderie that goes with this great industry.

imported_brumma
06-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Holy crap! What happened?!

BIOLINK
06-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Well don`t I feel like a big giant dumb ass for picking on the new site. I`m sorry to see you all go. I love the service. I always felt like I was dealing with a mom and pop store. One Saturday on whim I called to ask a question and the phone was routed to the owners house. She was like doing dishes or something while answering my questions. Honestly great service. Because of this, I avoided the big guys for 99% of my purchases. You guys will be missed. God Bless.

David Fermani
06-24-2011, 12:31 PM
Welcome back Mindflux - you`re right on time.:)

imported_Mindflux
06-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Welcome back Mindflux - you`re right on time.:)

For what? The Apocalypse..?

Who`s gonna sell BFWD and EFHI to me now?! :StarWars:

David Fermani
06-24-2011, 12:36 PM
I`ve got 4 bottles left if you need some. Oh, wait, maybe they will be collecter`s items one day?