PDA

View Full Version : taking a break

Pages : [1] 2 3

JasonC8301
03-27-2002, 09:37 PM
Hello Autopia!

I had a chance to detail a 3 day old BLACK Honda Accord.

I decided to test out the Final Polish vs the Pinnacle Souveran on this car.

I waxed half the hood with Souveran and the other half with the Final Polish.

The winner is, Final Polish in this case.

The results were the same, deep black look to the paint.

The edge goes to Final polish in the feel department because the Final Polish has VERY mild cleaners in it. Its nothing close to Klasse AIO in terms of cleaning ability, more along the lines of 3M IHG.

The Final Polish was also easier to apply due to it being a liquid, removal was about the same as Souveran.

I used a foam applicator for applying each of the two products (2 of the TOL foam applicators), and used two different MF towels to remove (YoSteve`s.)

I have no basis to compare durabilty of the Final Polish to the Souveran. I`ll post the durability results once I get my hands on a test car (hint hint Brian)

Here`s a picture of the Accord

http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/005/02/B8/52/CE/96CW3RgxpZuXBTCkLDkIFCwlK7-hqLC00180.jpg

Jason

03-28-2002, 12:06 PM
good stuff, keep up the good work guys!

imported_detailchick
06-21-2011, 02:21 AM
I think I need to take a break from posting here.:cool:

I dont know for how long , Im sure I will be back because I will probably miss you guys too much Boo Hoo

I love you PAC and TID !! Take care everyone .:smile:

imported_gewb
06-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Take care, DC - see you back here when you are ready!

Regards,
GEWB

Trouble
06-21-2011, 07:30 AM
I think I need to take a break from posting here.:cool:

I dont know for how long , Im sure I will be back because I will probably miss you guys too much Boo Hoo

I love you PAC and TID !! Take care everyone .:smile:

I will miss your presence, but I understand

The constant bickering, favortism among members and the I`m better then you attitudes, brings out a side of me I detest

Take care of yourself DC

Your freind,

Trouble :(

PS....I only stick around to annoy the hell out of the ones who deserve it :-B

BIOLINK
06-21-2011, 07:44 AM
The constant bickering, favortism among members and the I`m better then you attitudes,

Trouble, Stop it! You really don`t have to say all these nice things about me ;)

I only stick around to annoy the hell out of the ones who deserve it :-B

Gosh, am I that bad?

Anyway, DC take care! The forum is carried by members. Hope you come back.

Trouble
06-21-2011, 08:01 AM
Trouble, Stop it! You really don`t have to say all these nice things about me ;)

Gosh, am I that bad?

Anyway, DC take care! The forum is carried by members. Hope you come back.

I have no beef with you biolink. Never have Da Rules!

bmw5541
06-21-2011, 08:05 AM
DC,
I wish you would reconsider. Your presence here is a breath of fresh air. You bring a different and fresh perspective to this forum, and have all good intentions.
I do understand if you need a break, but I sincerely I hope to see you back soon.

imported_Stokdgs
06-22-2011, 11:12 AM
DC -
I know the feeling - been there myself in the past.

Hope all is well with you and yours - look forward to seeing your smiling face again !
Dan F

imported_Auto Concierge
06-22-2011, 12:36 PM
I realize I am probably a source of irritation to some at times with the things I post towards others, however truth sometimes is not nice and pretty and you have to have someone who will say "Just stop the B.S..

DC hope you come back when you are ready and I apologize if is because of me.

imported_detailchick
06-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Hi Guys

Im not back yet but thought I would say a couple of things. I wish my multiquote button would work for me but it never does ! Thanks all for your best wishes and kind words!

Im not upset with anyone here anymore and dont hold grudges against people ! I just found myself geting emotional and decided that was my sign that I should give myself a time out to chill.

Its no big deal and I dont want to make any drama over it.

You know how men need their man cave? Thats where I am ,in my woman cave getting some solitude and clarity and peace of mind.

I will be
back soon and just wanted to let you guys know i am not angry or upset with anyone here including Wendell! Wendell I hope all is well and you get your package !!I am sorry Flash and Wendell that I was a bit overly cranky with you both .

thanks all ,am going back to my cave now:biggrin:

imported_Mr. Gloss
06-23-2011, 06:48 AM
It`s okay to be cranky. You reserve that right, you`re woman. :)

Old Pirate
06-23-2011, 06:55 AM
See you later DC.

Trouble
06-23-2011, 07:41 AM
We miss you terribly DC

Trouble Weightlifter

imported_RaskyR1
06-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Hurry back DC!