PDA

View Full Version : ultimate dog tease video

Pages : [1] 2

Brad B
03-20-2002, 08:35 PM
For BMW 2002 owners this is a big year, a commemorative year for the most important model (BMW`s words, not mine!) in the history of the marque.

I am particularly honored that my car has been chosen to represent the model at Gateway Tech, a national annual BMW event being held in May.

I was further surprised when today I received in the mail a present from BMW. In a fancy packaged box with a silver BMW seal is a silver and leather keychain fashioned into a design to resemble the grille of a BMW 2002!

I just think it`s cool that the company appreciates how loyal some of us are to the heritage of the 2002. Especially the 2002tii.....the original hot sport sedan!

imported_Intel486
03-20-2002, 09:22 PM
That`s a cool keychain. Wish I had a BM...wait nevermind :D

Ford sent me a really cool keychain. Check it out.

Sorry for it being out of focus. I have an unsteady hand. (too much sugar!)

Brad B
03-20-2002, 10:13 PM
That`s great! Hahahahah!:D

dsl4evr
03-20-2002, 11:41 PM
Wow, that keychain really beats the little rubber one that Ford send me. It looks almost too nice to use for keys.

RedVR6
03-21-2002, 04:18 AM
Very cool Brad!!

Mr. Drew
03-21-2002, 08:34 AM
Cool.

Anyone see what Mini`s doing for their customers?

Since wait times are bound to be long they`re going to be sending out all kinds of things.

One thing I read about is a music questionaire. You give them some of your fav. songs and bands and they make a compalation cd for your pick up of the car. CoooL!!!!

This for a car that costs 16-19k Wow.

I want one!!!

SW

69-912
03-21-2002, 09:31 AM
Intel: haha that looks like some of the grand creations I made in grammer school!

MikeLS
03-21-2002, 12:05 PM
Yeah, BWM knows how to treat their current customers and even potential customers right. I`ve never bought a BMW (yet anyway) but they`ve sent me all kinds of books and information on their cars, both past and present. I`ve always had a facination with BMWs so maybe I`ll have a chance to own one soon. I think it`s great that they share their passion with owners and nonowners alike.

Cool keychain Brad!

:xyxthumbs

janderson
03-21-2002, 03:40 PM
Once you go BMW, you never go back. I may own an Audi or MB down the road, but I will never quite love any car the way that I love my 1989 325i. It is a little rocket ship. Not only that, but if you have a keen eye, you can see that many (and I mean many) of them are still out and about on the road. Not too bad for a car that is almost 15 years old :) .

Brad, nice key ring. By the way, I do not think that I have ever seen full pics of your car (2002 tii). If you could post some, that would be great!

Best regards.

Brad B
03-21-2002, 03:55 PM
Check my Autopia website!

(see below)

Don2000g
03-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Good for you Brad! You certainly deserve every accolade you get.

C. Charles Hahn
03-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Brad: Thats cool as h#ll....... Gotta love BMW for their efforts in customer appreciation. I still envy you and your garage...... just plain crazy.

Intel: Man thats friggin hillarious......

imported_detailchick
05-17-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&NR=1

So mean but so funny!:D

SIDetailing
05-17-2011, 03:29 PM
I saw this last week. Was going to post it here but forgot. I was cracking up when I saw this. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

imported_detailchick
05-17-2011, 03:46 PM
I saw this last week. Was going to post it here but forgot. I was cracking up when I saw this. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Sure SID!Ive watched it several times now its so funny!

I had a dog that I made his food from raw hamburger recipi for a couple years and OMG I never have seen a dog salvate so much ever when dinner time came !:drool5:

Unfortunetely for him I stopped making it because he got too strong for me to handle and started killing animals and bringing them in the house and I wondered if it was the raw meat giving him a taste for blood . It was so gross finding dead animals in my house!