PDA

View Full Version : Malco Nano Care Wax and Car Wash Concentrate

Blackmirror
03-16-2002, 01:38 PM
when you use this to dry to you wipe with it or just blot it?

I am currently using absorber and it aint bad. There are some brown spots(dirt i guess). How can I get rid of them?

BradE
03-16-2002, 01:45 PM
I am an absorber user myself. I blot the car dry when using it, no wiping or draging on the surface. (Higher chance for scratching) You can put the Absorber in the washer with a small bit of liquid detergent and it will be good as new. :up

Jngrbrdman
03-16-2002, 01:49 PM
I`m a combo California Water Blade/Absorber user. The CWB sweeps off most of the watter and then I just blot with the Absorber to get the rest.

You can get the dirty spots off if you just run water over it and clean it with soap. Absorbers clean up pretty well if you scrub em often enough. I have one that I`ve been using for more than 4 years now and it still works like new. I just clean it once in awhile.

rstype
03-16-2002, 02:00 PM
Mine are a BIT dirty after each use, but they clean up pretty easily with Dawn and lots of water.

I lay the whole towel on a large surface of the car and "blot" it dry. Dragging might remove wax or scratch the paint if there is any contamination. I follow up with a microfiber towel to dry the smaller beads of water left from the Absorber.

Have you tried removing the spray nozzle from the hose so the majority of the water sheets?

~bw

MikeLS
03-16-2002, 02:08 PM
with the Absorber. Actually my pre-drying techniques leave the surface mostly dry anyway, so blotting is all that`s necessary. I use the water hose trick first to let the water mostly sheet off, then follow with the California Water Blade on the flat smooth surfaces, then finally spot blot with the Absorber.

I`ve used the Absorber for years, and it`s never let me down...

:xyxthumbs

Brad B
03-16-2002, 02:22 PM
<span style=`font-size: 12px;`>BLOT BLOT! :xyxthumbs

Blackmirror
03-16-2002, 08:08 PM
thanks for the replies:)

Yeah I always use the hose without the nozzle to let the water sheet off.

I dont use CFW anymore since it scratched my GN:mad: so I`m staying away from it. I`ll just use the absorber then follow up with an MF towel

Don2000g
03-17-2002, 04:13 AM
Brad B. was the first to preach the virtue of his blotting technique. It is without a doubt the best and safest way of drying your car. Laters

titus
03-17-2002, 11:31 PM
I don`t have the CWB. But I DO use the Absorber and blotting works well for me. :D I find that any smudges on the Absorber can be easily removed with Charlie`s Soap.

pparrett
04-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Got these from a friend but don`t need them. I changed to some other products. 100% Brand new.

Malco Nano Care Banana Creme Wax
Malco Verry Berry Wash N` Wax Concentrate
Wash Mit

Thanks

http://www.autopia.org/forum/microclassifieds/photos/8b093d3b998c172f8881a3a4182e3566.jpg

http://www.autopia.org/forum/microclassifieds/photos/a90068ab36f24d1855327a45dc6dd34b.jpg