PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl Garage Banner 15x48" Porter Cable, Menzerna

drewski59
03-16-2002, 02:33 AM
:bow Zaino

I have the mothers clay bar kit and was wondering if I could use it on a Zaino`d car. Will the Showtime QD/lube affect the Zaino. And will the clay strip it at all??

Or should I be safe and buy the Zaino clay and use the 1/2 capful of Z-7 to 16 oz. water for lube like Sal says??

I just already have the mothers clay, and the Zaino is expensive.

Do clays really differ?? And does it really strip waxes/sealants??

Just wondering what you gurus think!

Thanks

MikeLS
03-16-2002, 10:40 AM
You can use Mother`s clay over Zaino. A light and simple claying will NOT remove Zaino. I`ve fully clayed over my Zaino coats and it did not affect them much at all, if any. You could still use Z7 as the lube for Mother`s clay, no need for their QD. If you did use the Mother`s QD, another Z7 wash would be good to remove the Mother`s residue.

Zaino`s clay is the best I`ve used thus far. It holds its consistency well and will not get mushy or try to break apart after use even if getting it completely wet. It is a better clay than Mother`s , but Mothers will work ok. Clay will strip ordinary carnauba waxes, it will NOT strip Zaino. The differences between clays is mainly the quality and applications per bar.

old_gonzo
03-16-2002, 11:22 AM
I have used Mother`s clay bar in the past and feel that it is a quality product. :up

It does not soften nor break apart, and has performed very well for me. I`ve done the Vette with it, and once the weather breaks, I`ll do the daily driver as well.

My local Wal-Mart sells the Mother`s clay bar kit for an amazing price: $13.88 for the kit. That`s very inexpensive, as all of the local auto parts stores want $19.99 for the same exact kit. Pretty big difference in price.

pparrett
04-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Vinyl Garage Banners to spruce up your garage! These are brand new full color banners that are printed on 10mil outdoor vinyl. Let me know what you`ve got!

Thanks!

http://www.autopia.org/forum/microclassifieds/photos/3b672f2179760b42122f9d6c9172100f.jpg

Deep Gloss
04-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Pm sent for menzena banner

Sent using Tapatalk