PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jngrbrdman
03-13-2002, 10:09 PM
Ok. Time to explain what happened. I appreciate everybody that expressed interest in the group buy. I really wanted to get as many people as possible set up with the Souveran. Unfortunatly, my supplier of the wax was breaking the rules by selling it to me. There are long standing agreements between Pinnacle and their distributers that I wasn`t aware of. I guess thats why you don`t see group buys on Pinnacle very often. Everyone that ordered will recieve their wax. You are all covered. I had the wax on hand to fill your orders. I am very very sorry to say that I can`t take any more orders though. The site was only up for about a day before I had to close it down. It was the shortest group buy in history I think. :)

I just want to reassure the guys that ordered that you will get your wax. Everything is fine. I`ll email you when I can ship it but I will guess it will be the end of the week or Monday before it can go out. I really appreciate everyone`s interest and I hope this doesn`t damage any reputations or cause any bad feelings. I really wanted everyone to get in on it but there were just situations that were out of my control. If the company that I was buying the Souveran from would have kept their word with Pinnacle then this wouldn`t have happened.

I think the Group Buy ability is a great thing. It really makes some great products availible for people. I`m looking for my next product to get a deal on. I want to make it up to you guys that wanted to get in on the Souveran Group Buy so I`m looking for something good. :up Wish me luck on that and feel free to PM me any suggestions you have for things that might be useful to our brothers on the forums. :xyxthumbs

Anthony

Don2000g
03-18-2002, 11:58 PM
Jman, how much was the Souveran going for. Thanks in advance. Laters

Jngrbrdman
03-19-2002, 08:20 AM
I had it up for $45. If anyone still wants to get the best deal on the internet then go here (`http://www.xvworld.com/xv/detailshop.htm`) $49 for Souveran. Not only is that an awesome price on Souveran, its also not likely to go away as quick as mine did. I think my GB was up for about a day and a half. ;)

Belair
04-14-2011, 09:26 AM
I just want to say hello to everyone. I`m in the Rockies near the mile high city of Denver. Looking forward to being part of the forum.

gmblack3
04-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Welcome to the truth Belair!

imported_gewb
04-14-2011, 10:54 AM
I just want to say hello to everyone. I`m in the Rockies near the mile high city of Denver. Looking forward to being part of the forum.

Welcome from the north metro area (off 104th west of I-25).

Regards,
GEWB

bmw5541
04-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Welcome to TID Belair!
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. There are some great people on this forum, so have fun, and I hope to see you around.

Old Pirate
04-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome to Truth In Detailing Belair! :wizard:

imported_firebird
04-14-2011, 07:06 PM

Welcome...rocky mountain high! (or should I say hi?!) :wink:

Belair
04-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.