PDA

View Full Version : detailing seminar for tampa bay area, fl.

Pages : [1] 2

JimO
02-14-2002, 06:01 PM
OK, so I couldn`t resist and wait till Friday to post this thread because I`m way too excited about this Saturday. I`m excited because...<strong class=`bbc`>I`m going to be using Zaino and Klasse for the 1st time this Saturday![/b] :bounce

My wife is getting tired of me reminding her that this coming Saturday is "Super Saturday". I kept reminding her so she wouldn`t make any plans. I`m ready to go guys! :xyxthumbs

Lemonxxs
02-14-2002, 06:05 PM
Great it seems you will be using the big 3 of polymers.

How about doing a review of the differences and such?

Chuckmotor
02-14-2002, 06:08 PM
This is great! You can see first hand which of "the big three" is easiest to apply and what looks best! Review!

Don2000g
02-14-2002, 08:34 PM
What color are the cars you`re going to be working on. Are they green, silver/grey and white.

JimO
02-14-2002, 08:52 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Don2000* [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>What color are the cars you`re going to be working on. Are they green, silver/grey and white. [/b]</blockquote>
I will be using Zaino on our dark green Honda Accord and I`m going to use Klasse on my uncle`s red Acura Integra. I decided to Klasse my uncle`s Integra first because he told me of water spots that won`t seem to go away. So, I`m going to pay him a visit and Zaino our Accord while I`m there.

Our silver Montero will be Klasse`d next weekend. Last weekend, I added another 3 coats of Blackfire to our older white Integra.

Don2000g
02-14-2002, 09:06 PM
Klasse on red will look awesome. Remeber to use real, real light coats. You should be able to detail an entire car with 1 oz. Remember to allow the Klasse SG to sit on the car for a MINIMUM of 20 minutes or so before you buff it out. And of course, the number one rule with Klasse SG is to always try at least 3 coats, allowing one day in between for each coat. You will not notice too much of a difference or improvement with just one coat. After 3 coats, you are going to be drooling over the red Integra.

As for the silver car, Klasse will look great on that color as well. However, I really like the way Zaino looks on silver, perhaps even more so than Klasse on silver.

db2
02-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Dont forget to post pics. I really like Klasse but have never tried Zaino hmmmmmm.

kiltman
02-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Enjoy yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you will love the Klasse, I`ve never used Z. Can`t wait to hear how you made out. Please post ASAP :bounce

imported_tropicsteve
01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
any plans for a detailing seminar in the tampa bay area of fl. this year ? hopefully there will be a substantial interest in attending. thanks

delder0
01-06-2011, 08:33 AM
I would love to have one here....

Todd@RUPES
01-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Thank`s for the interest Steve. It is something that Jack and I have had numerous talks about, and honestly something that I need to head up. What dates do you guys think would be best for something like this.

Give me your input, suggestions, whatever and give me a little direction and we will do our best to put it together.

We could do something similar to our Shine Institute (http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=4590&highlight=shine+insititue) class in Richmond VA earlier this year.

Old Pirate
01-06-2011, 02:28 PM
You heard it folks...........................

Puckman
01-06-2011, 05:46 PM
I`d also be all over this! Having just reread the Shine Institute thread I would agree with that format if that`s what you are most comfortable doing.

As far as dates, I would suggest anytime before the weather down here gets ridiculously hot again.

I have to believe you`d get a very substantial turnout in west central FL.

imported_tropicsteve
01-08-2011, 07:08 PM
thanks todd, anytime would be good for me since i`m retired (or is that retarded, i forget), but i`ll second the " before it gets ridiculously hot again" . i think the shine institute format would be great. please let us know if we can help out as volunteers, etc.

delder0
01-08-2011, 07:33 PM
I like the Shine Institute agenda.... I would be able to voluneer too.