PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Giveaway.

Pages : [1] 2 3

imported_Ronin
02-06-2002, 10:59 AM
Is the OXO wheel brush sold at any local stores such as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Trak Auto ect.? I forgot to get one on my recent order from CMA. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Lemonxxs
02-06-2002, 11:01 AM
I have seen them at pep boys and bed bath and beyond.

imported_Page
02-06-2002, 11:03 AM
Ronin,

I picked up my OXO wheel brush at Trak Auto. I believe Pep Boys also sells them as well. The brush at Trak was around 13.00 I belive, tire brush was about 9 or 10.00. At least those are the prices in Richmond.

Good luck finding the OXO. They are great. I picked up the giant soft truck brush to clean the wheel wells on my F-150 and Mustang. Kind of hard to fit the thing in the well on the Mustang, but if I turn the steering wheel out, I can get up in there to clean.

Anyway, the soft brush does a nice job of cleaning all the gunk out of the well, without scratching the inside like a tire brush would.

imported_Page
02-06-2002, 11:06 AM
Hey Guess,

I suppose 1993 must be a great year for you?! (ha, your post counter just showed 1993).

Got to get down there to N`awlins. Never been yet...oh well, there is always the spring.

SJ

Lemonxxs
02-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Now is the time to come to New Orleans....:bow MARDI GRAS

Hotel rooms all booked up for about 100 miles though so bring a tent!!!

imported_Ronin
02-06-2002, 02:27 PM
Thanks Guess.....picked one up at lunch! :up

Lemonxxs
02-06-2002, 02:41 PM
Which store and how much?

imported_Ronin
02-06-2002, 03:03 PM
I got it at Linens n` Things (Just like Bed Bath & Beyond). $12.99 Thanks for the heads up. :bow

Lemonxxs
02-06-2002, 03:06 PM
That is a good price Enjoy.

neomatrix
02-06-2002, 08:56 PM
I saw it at TJ Maxx for about $8.

Lemonxxs
02-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Man I love TJ MAXX ...like a garage sale of good stuff and cheap!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda like a step down from Stein Mart both excellent stores for good stuff at cheap prices

Good tip NEO:xyxthumbs

Todd@RUPES
12-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Before we get to the contest please take a minute to answer the following question:

What is the most important aspect for you concerning your selection for a glass cleaner?

A) Scent- The fragrence of the glass cleaner as well as it`s strength and/or staying power is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

B) Ease of Use- The ability of the glass cleaner to wipe away streak free on lightly soiled glass is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

C) Protection and Water Beading- The ability of the glass cleaner to add a layer of water beading protection to the window is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

D) Cleaning Ability- The ability of the glass cleaner to cut through heavy soiling, bug splatter, and/or smoker`s film is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

E) Value- Cost per application is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

F) Other- Perhaps you like pretty bottles, fancy sprayers, or cool colors. If none of the options presented fit your criteria please let us know!

The Contest:

The prize: Properautocare.com will be giving away one 16 oz. spray bottle of Eimann Fabrik`s Clear Vision II Glass Cleaning Kit. This includes a 16 oz. spray bottle of Clear Vision II in addition to Dragon Fiber Glass Cleaning microfiber towel.

How to win: To enter the contest please select one of the following selections from the poll or select other. Then respond in the thread below by stating your selection and giving us a brief reason:

Example:
D) Cleaning ability- We have heavy bug seasons in Florida and the front of windshield gets hammered with bug splatter. I need something with the power to cut through the bug splatter with out having to use a dedicated bug cleaner.

This contest starts today and will run until Sunday, December 12th ending at midnight Eastern Time.

Why a 16 oz bottle? We have recieved numerous requests from fans of Eimann Fabrik professional products to have some of the products bottled in a more consumer friendly size. Captain Jack has obliged.

Clear Vision II is our twist on a window cleaner. Clear Vision II is 100% voc FREE yet quickly cuts through vinyl haze, smoker`s residue, bug and road grime. It cleans and shines most everything made of glass, plastic and vinyl. The 100% ammonia-free formula is safe for aftermarket window tint films.

This sent free formula will not only add a noticeable shine to the glass but will promote water beading which will cause rain to bead and run of the glass at speed as well as help prevent fog on the interior glass.

The Dragon Fiber Glass & Plastic Cleaning Cloth wipes away oily films and vinyl haze with ease. This is a 70/30 blend of Polyester and Polyamide. Polyamide is the absorbing and quick-drying fiber.

Thanks from Properautocare.com

bmw5541
12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
B. Ease of Use
The reason why this is important to me, is that I have found that most of the high end products that PAC carries, will do a fine job of cleaning. The problem is, that so many of them leave streaking behind. I think that most of us here at TID will agree that cleaning glass is a major PITA, and the reason why, is the streaking.

grungy
12-06-2010, 01:35 PM
B. Ease of Use
I hate dealing with streaky windows (makes driving in winter months that much harder in the mornings) from cheap cleaners (I`ve used 3M, Stoners and Sprayway in the last few years due to Windex issues).

imported_Stokdgs
12-06-2010, 01:38 PM
I find many glass cleaners are not strong enough to clean, and require re-application/s.

Then you have the challenge of getting the cleaner to wipe away streak-free.

If the glass cleaner can cut through almost any kind of dirt, etc., on the glass, and wipe away streak-free, leaving a nice clear film of protection, well that would definitely qualify for glass-cleaning-nirvana !

Dan F