PDA

View Full Version : The 12 Gifts of Christmas Giveaway!

Pages : [1] 2

Scottwax
02-04-2002, 03:57 PM
And then after this, no more pics for a while, I promise :D

The reasons I enjoyed detailing these two should be obvious.

1955 Chevy

Scottwax
02-04-2002, 03:58 PM
1966 Mustang 2+2

SouthernBoy
02-04-2002, 03:59 PM
:bow :bow :bow

`Nuff said.

dengelson
02-04-2002, 07:16 PM
Great pics Scottwax! Love those classics. Hey how about setting your signature up to link to this thread?? That`s definitely signature work. :xyxthumbs

Scottwax
02-06-2002, 06:36 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Short Cut [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Great pics Scottwax! Love those classics. Hey how about setting your signature up to link to this thread?? That`s definitely signature work. :xyxthumbs [/b]</blockquote>
Actually, if we could still have pic in our sigs, I would just resize them to avatar size (100 x 100 pixel max size).

pingiii
02-06-2002, 07:25 PM
Oh man, are they fantastic! You did a great job on both of them. I have owned 7, 55 Chevies at one time or another, one trimmed out in racing kit, (D/Modified Production), and still think it is the one of the best looking production cars ever built and designed in America. That old Duntov guy new what the heck people would like.

And who wouldn`t want that Mustang in their garage, or to tool around the local drive-in! Man you got my juices flowing, again! Fantastic job! Enjoy!

Scottwax
02-11-2002, 11:56 PM
Bill-the guy with the 55--it is the actual car he owned as a teenager in the 60`s. He sold it in 1972 and ran across it about 4-5 years ago at a car show/swap meet and bought it back and restored it from the ground up. The interior looks factory fresh, but under the hood-a brand new GM roller cam 350 (zzx engine, I think). Around 365 hp as installed.

He also has a Harley with nitrous. I`ll post the pic later on (yes, I also detail motorcycles).

Scottwax
02-12-2002, 12:05 AM
Notice the little blue bottle :D

pingiii
02-12-2002, 04:14 PM
Scottwax,

Nice job on all the machines. Your care and concern shows in your work, keep up the great work.

Thanks for the info on the 55. My last one had a 350 with fuelie heads a Crane cam, 2 fours, and Photecell ignition. It`s fun to see the technology progress. If I was going to do it now, I`d probably punch out the 350 to 383, put multi-port injection on it, with nitrous in the trunk, Or just drop a 502 in, I do believe the frame would take the torque with a little work.

Anyway, I digress to my youth. Please tell your buddy I enjoyed a look at his ride, and think he did a great job. I always liked the 210 series, 2 door hardtop.

Again, you did a great job! Enjoy!

02-13-2002, 11:34 AM
they are gorgeous cars - love the depth and purity of that mustangs paintwork - I LOVE IT!!!

Todd@RUPES
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
The Holiday Season is upon us and the crew, including the short little cute elves, at PROPERAUTOCARE.COM are in the mood to give away 12 great car care gifts to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas. Santa Jack has been busy this season keeping tabs on all the little car guys and girls, figuring out who has been naughty and nice.

To enter the 12 Gifts of Christmas Giveaway enter your forum screen name, forum name, and Santa12 in the comment section of any order placed between December 5th and December 15th.

The elves will draw 12 names from all PROPERAUTOCARE.COM sponsored forums on December 16th. Winners will not be announced but instead will find a gift, ranging in value from $12.95 to $39.95 at their doorstep, delivered either by an obese male in a velvet suit, carried by a magical sled that flies through the air strapped to a reindeer who has a glowing nose... or UPS. However we due encourage the winners to post the totally cool presents that Santa Jack and Co. deliver, so that you can share the joy you receive with others (or make them jealous) in the true spirit of the holidays!

And unlike the (same) gift you have received for the past 12 years from your aunt and have already schemed to return, each present will be a true surprise and perfect for the detailing enthusiast.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from PROPERAUTOCARE.COM.

grungy
12-04-2010, 11:45 AM
A big thank you to Jack and the rest of PAC for offering this :Gift:. I`ll have to wait and see if I get any Presents

Old Pirate
12-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Nice, more goodies to give away!:ar!

bmw5541
12-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Man, I should have waited to place my order that I sent in last week. Unfortunately, I have no more money to spend, but that is a very generous offer from Santa Jack. Anything offered from Harry the Hanukkah ````` to us Jewish Detailers?....jk
Happy hollidays everyone!!!:Christmas Hat::Santa Smiley:

Old Pirate
12-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Harry the Hanukkah `````, now that`s one who should leave you some dinero Barry during this holiday season.