PDA

View Full Version : You inbox is full Angelo

TRADICLES
02-04-2002, 02:55 PM
Well, I`ve had my 02 Silver M3 for 2 months now and thanks to all your great advice it looks awesome. Here`s the supplies I bought:

Eagle 1 shampoo

Einmanns Hi-Intensity cleaner

Einmanns Clear Vision

Porsche Tequipment bug remover

Meguires QD spray

303 Protectant

Klasse AIO and SG

Blitz wax

Absorber

Lots of MF towels from classic-accessories.com

Some "cotton" mit thing from Discount Auto Parts

Did a Klasse and 4 SG coats last month. Also did a Blitz wax coat yesterday. Really looks awesome. My car is outside and gets alot of dust overnight, is it safe to wipe it off with some QD spray?

When it was new the paint was perfectly smooth everywhere but now after washing there are a few specks (on the hood and front bumber mainly) that you can feel. Is the soap & water supposed to get all this off? Sometimes its small remnant particles from bugs that won`t go away, and I think theres also a few very small chips.

Am I in need of some sort of clay bar, or other type of product to deal with this? I gotta have the paint smooth always! What do I do, considering the already applied AIO-SG-wax?

Thanks!

Lemonxxs
02-04-2002, 03:33 PM
try a clay for the small specs you see. Re-apply the klasse in those areas.

QDing is good at getting rid of daily dust...read the QD section on the carport site under details details details it is very imformative

Don2000g
02-04-2002, 08:37 PM
First of all, congats on all your wise purchases. I`m sure your ride looks sweet. Now about the dust problem. Depending on where you live, Blitz can give you some dust attracting problems. I happen to live in a climate where Blitz does act a bit as a dust magnet. (South Texas which is very, very dry and hot.)

Now Blitz is a great wax. It is without a doubt the best bang for your buck out there. It gives you great depth and great protection as it is very durable for a carnauba. Another great wax, that happens to be one of my 2 overall favorites, is Pinnacle Paste Glaze. This wonderful carnauba is specially formulated for light colored cars. It also has the advantage that it doesn`t attract dust and you don`t have to worry about it getting on some black trim, rubber seals, etc... It will not stain these areas. It is also a breeze to work with. You just rub some on and then buff it off. No sweat, no hard buffing. Its a snatch. Blitz is also real easy to work with though. Laters

Leadfootluke
12-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Just wondering about the message I sent to you/admin and when I went to PM you your inbox was full.

Guess that`s what I get for trying to PM a popular person Candy Cane

Old Pirate
12-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Sorry about that Luke, yes I been very busy lately..........

Leadfootluke
12-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Sorry about that Luke, yes I been very busy lately..........

I understand, it`s not a problem at all.

Just checking to see if there is an update since a few weeks ago.

Old Pirate
12-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Not yet, still waiting. Will find out for you.

Leadfootluke
12-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Not yet, still waiting. Will find out for you.

Any updates?

:Frosty: