PDA

View Full Version : Maserati Maintenance Detail

Pages : [1] 2

MikeLS
01-26-2002, 10:04 PM
Hello everyone,

Well, I`ve lurked here since around last October or so, so I thought it would be about time to start contributing instead of just lurking. From the short time I`ve been in the shadows, I`ve already learned a great knowledge and new tricks, thanks to all of you great folks who seem to share my passion (or obsession in my case) for detailing.

I`ve used many products in the past ranging from Rain Dance, Meguiar`s, Zaino, Blitz, Liquid Glass and many more. I was probably Meguiar`s biggest customer a few years back until I was converted to Zaino, which I currently use and am addicted to. :D In fact, I just recently started using Blitz and plan to use it over Zaino. I am also seriously considering trying Klasse or Blackfire in the not so distant future. Anyhow, enough about me. I`m just excited to be among so many people who actually enjoy the world of detailing. :bounce

:up

imported_Dude
01-26-2002, 10:11 PM
Welcome! Can`t wait to hear about your experience with Zaino and Blitz!

imported_Brad
01-26-2002, 10:11 PM
Welcome aboard, Mike! Glad to have you. :bounce

db2
01-26-2002, 10:20 PM
Welcome

dengelson
01-26-2002, 10:30 PM
Hi Metallic Mike (cool handle) welcome to the cleaning crew! Glad to see you come in out of the shadows. Look forward to your future participation.

BradE
01-26-2002, 10:46 PM
Welcome aboard Mike, you have found the best detailing site on the net. :up

imported_killerjg
01-26-2002, 11:16 PM
Welcome M-Mike, wow I haven`t thought about Rain Dance in years. I remeber when Rain Dance II came out, liked it, came off very easy!

kiltman
01-27-2002, 12:15 AM
WELCOME Mike,

Raindance HHHMMMMMMM I remember those days and turtle wax in the glass bottle LOL LOL :down

Glad to see ya on the team. Lets enjoy our obsession :up :up :up

8ball
01-27-2002, 01:05 AM
Hey MM! You`re in good company here.

Andre'
01-27-2002, 01:08 AM
Welcome!:bounce

Redcar GUY
01-27-2002, 07:24 AM
Wellcom to the Asylum:)

MikeLS
01-27-2002, 09:03 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I can already see, I`m gonna like it here.

Yeah, Raindance hehe... I started using that stuff when I was 14 or so on my first car. Did a pretty good job actually for a low end product. After that, I shuffled around other low quality products and ended up being a huge Meguiar`s fan. I`ve probably tried just about every Meg`s products out there, and was happy with most all of it too. Used to be hooked on Medallion and #26 and so on. Until Zaino, of course, when the rules changes forever....:D

Don2000g
01-28-2002, 10:46 AM
Hey Mike welcome buddy. Nothing wrong with the #26 that you were using. It is probably one of the better waxes you can buy at auto parts stores. I must admit this though, most people here haven`t experimented too much with a carnauba over Zaino. Usually, people just prefer to stick to one system. However, the one main exception to this rule is Klasse users. We love to follow up with a carnauba over Klasse. Blitz, Souveran, Paste

Glaze, P21 are all awesome.

I`m sure many of us would be curious to see Zaino topped with Blitz.

Lemonxxs
01-28-2002, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the Forum..

I just read a thread where someone topped Z with I think Blitz or some other carnuba...check it out.

Bobby G
01-28-2002, 11:15 AM
Hey Mike... 3 months is a long time to lurk around corners. Glad you decided to join us. Welcome!!!