PDA

View Full Version : Product Giveaway

Pages : [1] 2 3

Redcar GUY
01-20-2002, 04:51 AM
Well My GF cant seem to park in the same spot in the garage every time, she wants to pull to far in:( I <span style=`font-size: 12px;`>cannot stand! the strings hangin down with a ball on them that hit the wind sheild:mad: so today I made this> I cut a peice of fishing line and tied it to the top of the door so when the door is closed it lays against the door, but when open it hangs beside the passenger side window.... now she just pulls in till tou cant see the blue cloth hanging in the pass. side window and you know that you are in far enuf:) it is hard to see in the pic. but on the botton of the line there is a few washers to make it heay to hang straight down, they are wraped in blue paper towels.

Redcar GUY
01-20-2002, 04:53 AM
then when you close the door, it just lays up against the door out of sight!

P>S. No crap about the wash mitt! It was just there for a sec till I made a new place to hang it!

imported_Brad
01-20-2002, 07:17 AM
That`s an interesting solution to an all too common problem! Geez, it`s amazing all the efforts we have to go to sometimes. ;)

TazmanSS
01-20-2002, 11:14 PM
I went with a couple of these:

http://www.buychoice.com/buychoice/images/parkzone/untitled.gif

I bought the deluxe model (w/AC adapters) for $20.00 ea on ebay...

EDIT: Just checked on ebay and you can "buy it now" got $9.50 for the battery powered version... a very good deal..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600745553&r=0&t=0 (`http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600745553&r=0&t=0`)

Redcar GUY
01-21-2002, 08:42 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Gene Arch [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I went with a couple of these:

http://www.buychoice.com/buychoice/images/parkzone/untitled.gif

I bought the deluxe model (w/AC adapters) for $20.00 ea on ebay...

EDIT: Just checked on ebay and you can "buy it now" got $9.50 for the battery powered version... a very good deal..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600745553&r=0&t=0 (`http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600745553&r=0&t=0`) [/b]</blockquote>

Hey Gene>>> How far do they work away from the car>? as you can see the cars are a few feet from the side walls, and that it where I would have to mount it......... The wall that is in front of the cars is about 11 feet away... THX!

TazmanSS
01-21-2002, 11:22 AM
I think it would work from 11 feet. The ParkZone "sees" my car and starts with the "green light" pretty much when it initially enters the garage, which is 19ft away.

miguelgf
01-21-2002, 02:36 PM
I`ll second the Park-Zone recommendation - I got the battery powered version from Autozone for $14.99. Battery use is pretty slim, since the LEDs only light up when you`re pulling in or out of the garage.

The unit works from up to 8 feet away, and gets me up to 6" away from the wall accurately. My garage is a tight fit, and this makes parking a breeze - green when it first tracks the car, yellow when you need to start slowing down, and red means you`re at your predefined distance from the wall. I can always go another inch or two closer to the wall than the defined distance, so I`m never more than 4-6" from the wall.

Took 10 minutes to set it up, and it saves me time every day.

imported_Brad
01-22-2002, 10:15 PM
I took the low tech approach. I made a parking stop which really works well for me. I took a 4" pvc pipe, halved it, and split a rubber hose to cover the exposed ends and add grip to the floor surface. It works great and doesn`t slide around. Cost: free!

http://fototime.com/DF11F8042DA0A4D/standard.jpg

DETAILKING
01-22-2002, 10:56 PM
I cut a wedge out of a block of wood, and when the front tire hits it, he knows he is in.............

PAR Detailing
10-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Ok so here is what I have been thinking about for a while. I have lots of detailing products that I probably wont ever use or itll take me a really long time to get through all of it. Why not share the wealth right? Plus I love being able to try out a product before I spend the coin on it.

Below you will see a list of the products I am willing to send out to people along with the # of samples of each. This is toally free on your part, I am covering shipping and everything. And I expect Nothing in return.

The Rules: One sample per person (if you want two and after a while no one has taken it ill send it to you). You can not own the product already or have already used the product. If possible write a review here or post pictures. Let us all know what you think of the product.

The List:
m105 2 samples
m95 2 samples
m205 2 samples
85rd 2 samples
Klasse SG 1 sample
APC+ 2 samples (enough to make a bottle 10:1)
Glass cleaner concentrate 1 sample (enough for one spray bottle)

That is it for now.

Just reply here telling me which one you would like and then PM me your address.

Have a blessed day
Jon

bmw5541
10-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Ok so here is what I have been thinking about for a while. I have lots of detailing products that I probably wont ever use or itll take me a really long time to get through all of it. Why not share the wealth right? Plus I love being able to try out a product before I spend the coin on it.

Below you will see a list of the products I am willing to send out to people along with the # of samples of each. This is toally free on your part, I am covering shipping and everything. And I expect Nothing in return.

The Rules: One sample per person (if you want two and after a while no one has taken it ill send it to you). You can not own the product already or have already used the product. If possible write a review here or post pictures. Let us all know what you think of the product.

The List:
m105 2 samples
m95 2 samples
m205 2 samples
85rd 2 samples
Klasse SG 1 sample
APC+ 2 samples (enough to make a bottle 10:1)
Glass cleaner concentrate 1 sample (enough for one spray bottle)

That is it for now.

Just reply here telling me which one you would like and then PM me your address.

Have a blessed day
Jon

Jon,
I have been dying to try the 85RD(1) and APC+(2).
This is really nice of you to offer.
I will PM you my info.

BillE
10-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Jon,

That is one extremely nice gesture!

I shall not enter my name into this, as others will/can use these products to better use (I`m closing down for the winter-LOL).

Thank you very much for the offer!

Bill

Leadfootluke
10-06-2010, 11:23 AM
I would love to try out 85rd, I have m105 and m205, but no finishing polish.

PM sent

imported_kakeuter
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
That`s extremely nice of you to make such an offer.

I would love to try some 85rd.

If at the end you have anything left over I wouldn`t be opposed to trying others.

Thank you for your gesture.

Freddotron
10-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I`d love to try APC+
But i`m in Canada.
LMK
Fred