PDA

View Full Version : Product Giveaway

Pages : 1 2 [3]

PAR Detailing
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Alright guys I sent out the samples today. I`m waiting on one address and then everyone samples will be sent

Jon

bmw5541
10-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Jon,
Thanks again for the goodies. I tried the APC+ today on my wife`s car. I really liked it. I used it to clean up her dash and doors. She also had a nasty shoe mark on her seat base, that it got off quite easily. Also, loved the orange smell.
Thanks again buddy:thumbup:

drdetail
10-13-2010, 01:32 PM
thx. got it the other day. will try it out soon

eaglerider94
10-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Alright guys I sent out the samples today. I`m waiting on one address and then everyone samples will be sent

Jon
Thanks Jon,
Received my sample yesterday. Your generosity is certainly appreciated. I plan on using it on my motorcycle tank and fenders.

imported_kakeuter
10-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Received the 85rd sample yesterday, I really appreciate you offering to do that. Can`t wait to try that stuff, hope to stock up on Menzerna Products in my next order.

Thanks again!

Leadfootluke
10-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Received my 85rd as well.
Thank you very much, I plan on trying this out as soon as possiible.

PAR Detailing
10-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Jon,
Thanks again for the goodies. I tried the APC+ today on my wife`s car. I really liked it. I used it to clean up her dash and doors. She also had a nasty shoe mark on her seat base, that it got off quite easily. Also, loved the orange smell.
Thanks again buddy:thumbup:

No problem Barry, Im happy to do it and Im glad you are enjoying the apc+

thx. got it the other day. will try it out soon

Good I hope you like it

Thanks Jon,
Received my sample yesterday. Your generosity is certainly appreciated. I plan on using it on my motorcycle tank and fenders.

Youre welcome happy to do it. I hope you like it

Received the 85rd sample yesterday, I really appreciate you offering to do that. Can`t wait to try that stuff, hope to stock up on Menzerna Products in my next order.

Thanks again!

No problem, I think youll like the 85rd

Received my 85rd as well.
Thank you very much, I plan on trying this out as soon as possiible.

No problem!