PDA

View Full Version : 2008 BMW M3 Convertible Correction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Redcar GUY
01-19-2002, 10:52 AM
Looking for a few new wash buckets....Like someone here sugested........... Right when I walked in there was a sign "5 Gal. buckets with lids $1" I was like rock!

So I tell the guy, he says to me "hold on" Comes back and says"you can just have this one for free, I didnt have time to clean some out" SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Now I am out i the garage ZFXing the Satty and tring to wash out the choc. that is all over the inside, the garage smells like a bakery!

So if you want a new wah bucket, stop by your local Doughnut shop! I needed one for my "customer" Cars. I use the Griots one just for our cars. Maybe I will post a pic later;)

Lemonxxs
01-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Here is a tip...buy a cup of coffee and a dozen doughnuts then ask about the buckets..they are usually free then...or visit the shop like every day for two weeks getting coffee at the same time then ask....

Ron Ketcham
01-19-2002, 11:13 AM
I told you so, I told you so, see, see!

And I didn`t even mention Automotive International or our products!!!

Ron Ketcham
01-19-2002, 11:15 AM
Any of you guys around Cincinnati, just give a call and come up to the offices and you can have all the buckets you want, for free.

All you have to do is wash em out!

Ketch

:bounce

Redcar GUY
01-19-2002, 11:18 AM
thanks for the offer Ketch, If I am ever over that way I would like to meet you:)

Ron Ketcham
01-19-2002, 11:31 AM
Bring money, I just visited Ping`s website and am going to need some.

Saw a new driver (yeah, like I can hit the ones I got now), and since I don`t do drugs, need a fix.

If you buy Pings, there is no money left for buying stuff to kill yourself!

Ketch

:eek:

Lemonxxs
01-19-2002, 12:06 PM
I prefer Taylor made and Cleveland wedges my self plus the occasional odyessey putter!

Ron Ketcham
01-19-2002, 12:13 PM
I have about 10 Ping putters, perfer the Isopur now, have two that are in the bags.

But, the Odessy, we run promotions in conjunction with Chrysler Canada every once in awhile.

The dealers get points for purchases and then can get free golf clubs etc.

Last year, we bought somewhere in the area of $160,000.00 worth of clubs, and the Odessy`s were in the mix.

I think the Odessy`s accounted for $40,000.00 of that!

I took one for myself, but went back to the Ping, gave the Odessy to a buddy, he loves it.

My son plays all Cleveland, got a salesman, Mark Beldon, plays all TaylorMade. He really likes them, but borrowed a set of my Pings last fall and is now not so sure about the TM`s.

Course they were the BeCu`s Eye-2+`s, with graphite and the I3 metal woods.

Lost his need real quick when he found out what those suckers cost.

Ketch

:up

Redcar GUY
01-19-2002, 12:43 PM
okok now back to buckets, So I dont have to move this thread to Off topic!LOL

Pats300zx
01-19-2002, 12:48 PM
Wow..makes you want to stick your tounge right in there for that chocalate...YUMMY !!!!!! I maybe cruising to the local Dunkin Dounts for buckets lol

Ron Ketcham
01-19-2002, 12:49 PM
When you get buckets that were used for food product, use hot, hot water first, let it set for awhile,will disolve it right out, no scrubbing and then pour it out and wash with soap and water.

Really easy that way.

What, what, golf is not allowed here, golf and buckets seem to go together!

After all, we hit a "bucket of balls", don`t we?

We bust our balls to get the bucket out to wash the car, etc.

Ketch

:bounce

Redcar GUY
01-19-2002, 01:07 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Ron Ketcham [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>What, what, golf is not allowed here, golf and buckets seem to go together!

After all, we hit a "bucket of balls", don`t we?

We bust our balls to get the bucket out to wash the car, etc.

Ketch
:bounce [/b]</blockquote>

LOL I Was joking HAHAhaha :) good one:)

imported_doug
01-19-2002, 01:26 PM
Come on, Redcar -

we all know the REAL reason you went to the doughnut shop - to brown-nose some cops!

:D

Lemonxxs
01-19-2002, 01:55 PM
That was funny carguy ecspecially after seeing the brown goo in the bucket............lololol

Steve @ Guru
01-19-2002, 03:06 PM
Ahhh, I love my Pings! I decided, after telling my Dad for 20+ years that golf was "stupid, dumb, boring, useless, and I`ll never play it" to actually try it...

I`m hooked. I live in an area where we have 9 golf courses in our community - all within about 5 miles of my house. I bought my first set of clubs last summer - Ping TiSI/Ti3 "woods" (Driver, 3, 5) & a set of Ping i3 Oversize graphite irons - 3 - 9, PW, SW. I chose a WhiteHot putter.

Driving range every morning, and I try to hit the links about 2-3 times per week. Love it!! Now, if I would have only been smart enough to listen to my Dad, I`d have been enjoying the game many, many years ago.

Ketch, aren`t those new TiSI Tec`s great? I hit one last week at one of the pro shops...almost had to shell out the $450.