PDA

View Full Version : I love this video!

Pages : [1] 2

rsunnafrank
01-16-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi guys,

I`m having difficulty finding somewhere that sells any recommended MF and can ship internationally to me here in the UK.

I know I can easily get hold of Zymol and Meguiars MF here but are either of them any good? Which is best?

-andy-

imported_doug
01-16-2002, 11:05 PM
No experience with Zymol, but I have a boatload of meguiar`s Ultimate wipes. They are the best I`ve used, by far.

TCM
01-16-2002, 11:07 PM
I use the Zymol MF all the time. Very nice product. Two swipes and you are done with the Concours Glaze. Used to take me about 5 swipes with a regular Zymol towel. I highly reccomend getting one as it will cut your detailing time by at least 10 minutes. I have never used the Meguiars MF, so I cannot provide a comparison.

db2
01-16-2002, 11:20 PM
i have used the ultimate wipes and have to say it a very good mf towel

sing-toledo
01-17-2002, 12:43 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by carguy [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>No experience with Zymol, but I have a boatload of meguiar`s Ultimate wipes. They are the best I`ve used, by far. [/b]</blockquote>
Hi Carguy,

are you using zaino? I just bought a Meguiar`s Ultimate wipe and planned to use it for my next zaino session. However, I`m not sure whether I should use it to:

a) wash & dry the car
b) clean off the Z2/Zfx;
c) clean off the Z6;
d) as a final wipe when all is done; or
e) buy a few more and use it for all of the above?

Currently, I`m using on 100% cotton towels.

Please advise. Thanks.

carljr1989
01-17-2002, 03:49 AM
The Zymol towel is the same as the Viper towels. Its very nice and only the Neatitems MF towels are comparable.

A must use when removing Zymol wax.

imported_RaskyR1
09-28-2010, 10:28 AM
A friend posted this on Facebook today and I felt it was so cute/funny that it was worth sharing. Definitely makes me want one! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB52iP2a_MY&feature=related

bmw5541
09-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Now we are seeing a whole new side of you Chad.
I didn`t realize what a sensitive guy you are.....;)

imported_RaskyR1
09-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Now we are seeing a whole new side of you Chad.
I didn`t realize what a sensitive guy you are.....;)

LOL!

What can I say...I`m a sucker for animals. ;)

I even got suckered into giving this guy money when we were in Maui. :D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/Raskyr1/DSC01164.jpg

imported_detailchick
09-28-2010, 07:30 PM
AWwwww what a great pic of you and your wife Rasky, and the exotic birds! :smile:

Robbo
09-28-2010, 11:39 PM
A friend posted this on Facebook today and I felt it was so cute/funny that it was worth sharing. Definitely makes me want one! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB52iP2a_MY&feature=related

That bird was an amazing color! Loved it! I like the red one in your pic as well. Great color (well.. all of them in the pic really... but the red one stands out to me)

Rob

imported_tropicsteve
09-29-2010, 08:32 AM
i`ve got an african gray parrot. it`s pretty scary how smart they really are.

imported_RaskyR1
09-29-2010, 09:26 AM
i`ve got an african gray parrot. it`s pretty scary how smart they really are.

Yeah, lots of crazy vids on youtube for them.

I`ve been talking to the wife about getting a gray. Her concern is how much time they supposedly require and what to do with it if we go out of town.

Any advice? Do they really require 3+ hours of out of cage time a day?

michakaveli
09-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Cool link Chad!

eaglerider94
09-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Yeah, lots of crazy vids on youtube for them.

I`ve been talking to the wife about getting a gray. Her concern is how much time they supposedly require and what to do with it if we go out of town.

Any advice? Do they really require 3+ hours of out of cage time a day?
A few things to consider: They are extremely high maintenance and very loud. A few of my friends loved their birds but had to find other homes for them for these reasons.