PDA

View Full Version : Scratch X 2.0?

boywonder
12-26-2001, 12:44 PM
Did anyone (or is anyone going to) buy a Christmas Present for their 4 wheeled loved one? Last Year, I bought GTS Headlight Blackout. This year, Maxine is getting her rear speakers replaced with Eclipse 83941 3 way 6x9s. :D

dtraylor
12-29-2001, 02:57 AM
I purchased a couple early gifts this year for Bucky (buckskin colored seats :D or something like that, my mom gave it that name). He got a Thunder 8000 12" and QLogic box. I got a digi. cam for both of us :) As a late gift, he might be getting some new plugs and wires. I also promised to keep the road salt sprayed off of him through the winter months, and to dedicate at least a coupel days once it gets warm enough to give hima thorough detailing. And my parents got me plenty of stuff to keep him looking nice for Christmas. We try to treat him well :p

boywonder
12-29-2001, 10:41 PM
The Eclipses got replaced by a set of Boston Acoustics FX6s. :D

NevA EnuF
01-10-2002, 11:28 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by PrinzII [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>The Eclipses got replaced by a set of Boston Acoustics FX6s. :D [/b]</blockquote>
how do you like them?

TortoiseAWD
01-11-2002, 09:44 AM
One of my sisters gave me a "Fumotovalve" for the WRX . . . it`s a drain plug for the oil pan that incorporates an heavy-duty spring-loaded valve; draining oil is as simple as opening the valve. No more arm covered in oil when removing the drain plug, and no chance of dropping the plug into the pan of old oil.

I haven`t installed it yet (next oil change in about 500 miles), but folks on i-club give it a :up

Tort

boywonder
01-11-2002, 03:16 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by NevA EnuF [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>

how do you like them? [/b]</blockquote>
They are a pretty nice speaker that can handle mids and highs very well. If you take a test listen, you might be pleased with them.

ZL1Mark
08-30-2010, 06:16 PM
I haven`t seen it mentioned a lot, as opposed to UC and Swirl X. According to Todd`s chart, I like the fact as far as agressiveness, it lies between UC and Swirl X. Can you use scratch X 2.0 via DA on a whole car, or is it meant for "spot" use by hand?