PDA

View Full Version : Posting Photos

TRADICLES
12-03-2001, 01:24 PM
3M foaming glass cleaner vs Zaino glass polish

I`m trying to keep the windows in my new car clean, I hear these 2 products are good, but which do I need? Do they have different purposes?

DETAILKING
12-03-2001, 01:31 PM
I get the windows crystal clear with the glass polish and then apply zaino sealant on them every time I do the car. Not only do they stay clean and relfective, but they come out perfect after every wash with a little quick detailer and I never have to use any glass cleaners....

Lemonxxs
12-03-2001, 02:03 PM
For the inside of my windows I use Stoner`s (substitute favorite here) then wipe with a MF then I buff dry with them green cotton surgical towels. Streak free and really clean.

For the outsides I do either the except substitute water or just buff dry with the green surgical towel. Once in a while I apply sealant of my choice.

I use the Glass polish once to remove stuff the normal wash did not remove when I first purchased. Once in a while I will spot polish on stubborn bug guts/skeletons or if I notice it does not shine as it use to. Leave the polish for those times when it is bad.

imported_firebird
07-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Ok, so dumb question I`m sure but how do you load a photo to the TID site lilke from an iPhone?

bmw5541
07-03-2010, 07:02 AM
First, upload your photos on a site like Photo Bucket. Once your photos are loaded onto photobucket, copy the image link. Then on TID click on the insert link and paste your link.

Pretty easy.

I hope this helps.

Puckman
07-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Bingo, I like and use photobucket too.