PDA

View Full Version : PC 7424XP versus Meguiars G110v2

Pages : [1] 2 3

JRay
12-02-2001, 03:50 AM
My wife told me that we should all get together and start a detailing chain all over the country that sells product and does things the RIGHT WAY! She said the name of the business should be...

O-C-D-etailing (obsessive complusive disorder/detailing)

hehehe....

Langley Interior Car Kare
12-02-2001, 04:05 AM
:p thats about the only place i would bring my car....to a place named that....

Lemonxxs
12-03-2001, 03:10 PM
MY GF just thinks I am nutts and should spend more time polishing her ..................... Gotta go!

BradE
12-03-2001, 03:14 PM
hehehe, Guess My Name, if you are going to do that make sure you use something BODYshop safe, and make sure it has plenty of lubrication to prevent swirling. :) ;)

Redcar GUY
12-03-2001, 03:20 PM
You know whats funny:) My Little car car biz that I have I call "obsessed car care" I just do A few friends cars that are freaks like us but do not have time....:)

Jngrbrdman
12-03-2001, 07:53 PM
ROFLMAO!!! I`m going to hurry up and trademark that before any of you can beat me to it! That is the perfect name for my shop!! Bwahahahahahahahahha!!!! Now I have to go change all my business cards and order a new freakin sign. LOLOL That is such a perfect name! Genius!! Pure genius!!! Maybe I`ll name it "Oh See Detailing" just in case someone beats me to it. LOLOLOLOL

bmerjorge21
12-03-2001, 08:32 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>hehehe, Guess My Name, if you are going to do that make sure you use something BODYshop safe, and make sure it has plenty of lubrication to prevent swirling. :) ;) [/b]</blockquote>Ha!! LMAO!! Yeah, make to STRIP all previous layers of wax and remember to use only back and forth motions. Also, make sure the surface doesn`t cloud, some are allergic to SYNTHETIC waxes. :p

imported_killerjg
12-03-2001, 10:47 PM
SL, for some Bodywork swirling is good.

LC

12-03-2001, 11:17 PM
did anybody say Clarisse..:) ...i got 1 more bad one...buffing in the buff........:eek: what about...thats the 1 time u DON`T wanna be a QUIK detailer:down

bmerjorge21
12-03-2001, 11:30 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by FLONI [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>thats the 1 time u DON`T wanna be a QUIK detailer:down[/b]</blockquote>That`s hilarious Floni! :D

Lemonxxs
12-04-2001, 12:07 AM
Yeah FLONI I do not want to cure too fast then. I have no problem putting it in the garage and letting her cure until it glows!

12-04-2001, 01:28 AM
hehehe....

ISLANDSBEST
12-04-2001, 03:36 AM
ROFLMAO

You guys are great.

Now, the business could make extra money by offering a service that would require no extra equipment . . . for any ladys that are waiting (or guys, for that matter) for their cars to get done, the PC with a smooth pad and some Z2, applied in the appropriate location by our expert and experience operators -- free with a detail job.

We couldn`t beat them off with a stick --- uh, maybe I should rephrase that.

12-04-2001, 03:51 AM
pretty soon Marshal Guess wont be allowing that fowl mouthed city talkin`......:p

DaGonz
12-04-2001, 08:33 AM
I`m <strong class=`bbc`>rotflmao![/b]