PDA

View Full Version : Hello from TN

Redcar GUY
12-01-2001, 01:39 PM
I did the weekly on the saturn today, washed, Z5, and Z6. Cleaned the windows Inside out. then when I was going over the outside with Z6 I used it on the inside of the windows, with the tint it looked great! and if it keeps the dust off then they will stay cleaner! Anyone else?:D

rstype
12-01-2001, 03:59 PM
I have used Z6 on the outside of the windows, but not the inside. I prefer Z-2 or Klasse AIO more.

Did you get blinding or visibility problems trying to look out the windows? ;)

DETAILKING
12-01-2001, 04:51 PM
I use Z6 on the inside of tinted windows. It is safe to use and really works great. For untinted windows I use stoners invisible glass on the inside. For the outside of all windows I use Zaino glass polish once and follow up with a coat of Z2 whenever I do the car. This works great and really adds to teh detailed look of the car. Also, I never need a glass cleaner for the outsides, they come perfect after each wash and Z6ing.......

CamaroLady
06-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone, new here and looking for some good info on keeper my "Baby" 2010 Camaro pretty.
I got hooked on Blackfire products through Properautocare.com. A very helpful gentleman @ PAC named Phil helped me out a great deal to get all the things I needed for Baby. If you got an email from properautocare.com or visited the site in april/may that was my baby sitting on the dirt road in the picture with the mequires advertising.
Anywho, just wanted to put a hi out there & I look forward to learning alot about detailing my car.
have a great day
CamaroLady

bmw5541
06-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Welcome to TID CamaroLady.

It`s always nice to have a new member join us here.

As you already found out, the folks at PAC are the best, and as you will find out soon, the people on this forum are some of the best detailers around, and are always willing to help. Make sure you read a lot and contribute. That is the best way to learn (that`s how I did it).

Hope to see you around.:Dancing Dot:

Old Pirate
06-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Welcome to TID CamaroLady, great to see you post here and yes we all love the way your Camaro look. That`s why Phil use it, it was sweet! Any questions you may have, everyone is here to help you out or you can call me at PAC........................Angelo

imported_Flash Gordon
06-23-2010, 10:23 AM
From one Tennesean to another, Welcome. Hope to see you around

larryp7639
06-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi !
I`ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.