PDA

View Full Version : magnumtm

KR CoolShine
11-26-2001, 08:27 PM
As I posted earler today, I used the ABC system for the first time this weekend. I think the products do an excellent job.

I really appreciated the customer service I got at the company. Thanks, Ron.

The part I really liked was when I almost got the products for free! Seems that I have the same name as someone with a customer is Tennessee. When I called and said I wanted to stop by the office to pick up the products, they assumed that I was that customer. So, my products were waiting for me with an invoice prepared in the other customer`s name.

I almost couldn`t decide whether to add more things to my order or to point out the mistake and offer to pay! (Just kidding, Ron ;).)

Seriously, nice people; very professional; and very good products. Buy some; you`ll see.

:up

rmccall6
11-26-2001, 09:36 PM
I made a very similar post about the top notch service over there at AutoInt. :up

Ron Ketcham
11-26-2001, 09:55 PM
I am sure the girls will be pleased to hear the nice compliments.

However, we are not really set up to handle consumer orders, but we are trying.

Need the folks that run this forum to pick up the line, and then we could get out of it other than offer technical support.

Ketch

:up

magnumtm
06-07-2010, 11:48 PM
hi everybody. nice to talk to fellow detailers. I have a 2005 dodge magnum SXT, (brilliant black crystal), and a 1995 dodge dakota (charcoal mettalic).I have always kept my vehicles clean and used paint cleaner and wax. a year ago i painted the dakota myself. the paint was falling off and i figured i couldn`t hurt it. I preped it and used base coat / clearcoat and it turned out pretty good but orange pealed. That`s when i learned about color sanding and buffing with compound, and polishing with a swirl remover. now i`m a complete detail freak and my neighbors all say i`m going to rub the paint off my vehicles. If i see a little scratch or swirl i get out the porter cable. am i really crazy or are their other people out there like me ?

imported_CH.Detailing
06-07-2010, 11:50 PM
You`re crazy. :)

magnumtm
06-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Ye my wife says the same thing. Of course she does`t mind driving around in the shiny magnum.

bmw5541
06-08-2010, 07:43 AM
We all hear it from our neighbors. They just don`t get it.

Stay with it, and welcome to TID!!

imported_Luster
06-08-2010, 08:12 AM
You`re in the right place! When your neighbors tell you that you`re going to rub the paint off your cars just tell them:

GOOD! That means I`ll get to paint them again and start over!!!:Dancing Dot:

Todd@RUPES
06-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi my name is Todd... and I am (a small tear roles down my cheek) a po... pahh.. polishholic...

Jack Kruer
06-08-2010, 11:51 AM
magnumtm,

Welcome to your new home. We will help you deal with your "Disease". In time you will be cured :Dancing Dot: WELCOME!!!:clap:

jk

imported_Flash Gordon
06-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Welcome to TruthInDetailing. Hope to see you around :partaaay:

imported_glfahlc
06-08-2010, 04:08 PM
my wife and daughter tell me i`m obsessed too... they just don`t understand... i too am a po....pahhh...polisholic..... there... i said it.

Old Pirate
06-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Welcome to TID magnumtm, you found the right place to be:wizard:

magnumtm
06-08-2010, 08:38 PM
has anybody tried the autoglym hi def. wax on black yet. I`ll be doing it tommorow on the wifes magnum. any issues with streakin ? I don`t know why i keep searchin for different products i wax so much i don`t have to worry about durability. maybe i`m just always searchin for something that shines better.