PDA

View Full Version : Hot, hot and hot...

Pages : [1] 2

muttgrunt
11-26-2001, 01:49 AM
Top of the line has the large 16 x 36 plush MF towels back in stock.
www.topoftheline.com. I have a few of these and think their the best if their the same ones I purchased several months ago from them.
I find the larger size very practical for use with QD`rs. My .02

TBONE :)

imported_Intermezzo
11-26-2001, 10:54 AM
Great! Thanks for letting us know! I`ll probably take a few when I get tired of my Charismas.

Bluedog
11-26-2001, 04:53 PM
hows the quality with these large MF towels compared to the common Ultimate and neatitems MFs?

i might be interested to use it in removing Zaino and not use the charismas i have. i find the charaismas often leave wax residues on when im not pressing hard enough when im buffing off the wax.

muttgrunt
11-26-2001, 06:39 PM
I can only offer my opinion. Their plush, thick and high quality. I prefer the larger size cuz it can be folded a few times and when one side get a lil dirty/dusty, I just flip to a clean side. Also, the larger size, even when folded, affords more surface area to be used for QD`ing or removing polish/wax and it fits my hand better. I ordered a half dozen last night. I haven`t seen this size available anywhere for some time now, so I jumped on a half dozen. Price was right also. The 16 x 16 size is just a lil too small for my tastes. My .02

TBone

Glozz
11-26-2001, 10:21 PM
I bought the smaller MF (vipers) a few months ago. I really like them and find myself using them more and more.

I see that the bigger towels are now in. I will say that if you call and talk with the lady at "Top of the Line" she will end up bad mouthing everybody elses products. She tends to turn me off. So now I just send in an order via the internet.

I will close by saying that they sell only the best stuff on the market in regards to equipment.

muttgrunt
11-26-2001, 11:27 PM
Hey Jazzy....I haven`t had the pleasure to speak to the "woman" from TOL. I just order my stuff online. I also have and use the Viper. For me, their size is well suited for removing Blitz/polish/whatever but to me, better suited for cleaning the interior, jams, etc. Also, the smaller size, because the MF grab so flippin good, sometimes while wiping on the finish, it pulls from my hand or unfolds and falls on the garage floor. Not a good thing for a fanatic. The larger size I find excellent for quick detailing as well as wax/polish removal. I make 3 folds and I have a thick, good size square to work with, with many several clean layers with just a flip of a fold and I can get a better grab on it as well.

Yes...TOL has good stuff and reasonably priced. They have quite a few novel items on their site. A lil skimpy in the wax/polish department but none the less, a quality establishment.

I would order more from Tacscar, but I can`t seem to maneuver around his site. I think my browser is outdated and my puter is unable to download the upgrade. Time for a new puter !

TBone :)

(actually my dogs name) !

Glozz
11-27-2001, 02:44 PM
I washed my Bimmer yesterday and I used an Absorber to knock out the major water and then used two smaller "Vipers" to finish off the car. I`m more and more impressed with what these towels do.

I don`t just stop at the door jams or wheels with these towels. They do a great job getting all the water off the finish.

Don2000g
12-02-2001, 05:27 AM
You`ve got to love those raving microfiber testimonials! I haven`t tried the newer 16 by 36 inch towels at top of the line. For now, I`m perfectly happy with my regular sized Miracle (Magic) Towels and neatitems towels. They`re the perfect size for me.

Glozz
12-02-2001, 11:52 PM
Today, Sunday December 2, 2001

Place: Seattle, Washington

Weather: Raining small dogs and cats, VERY high humidity and a driving wind out of the north (extreme shrinkage!).

Washed Baby Bimmer and drove into the garage. Kept the door open and knocked off most of the water with a Cali blade, followed by the Absorber. Took one Viper and it did the entire car inside and out. Finished off drying the rims.

These towels are on steroids!

Puckman
06-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Seems it wasn`t too long ago and everyone was discussing the cold, snow and ice. It has been blazingly hot for me the past few details and I mean 90`s and 80% humidity! I would pay a hefty price to have an air conditioned work environment!

Today`s forecast: 93 degrees and 90% humidity!!! I hydrate like mad during these sessions.

Stay safe and watch the heat affects boyz and girlz.

bmw5541
06-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Back a few months ago, when the snow and ice were blasting all the cold weather communities (like here in the North East), everyone was envious of you florida boys. Now, the tails have turned. All kidding aside, all the weather patterns going on in the world right now are a little scary. Maybe, only San Diego has perfect weather.

imported_Flash Gordon
06-06-2010, 08:09 AM
We have been dealing with the same mess here all week. 90-92 degrees w/90% humidity = 95-98 degree heat index. I beleive today we are suppose to hit the century mark. I`m afaid I`m going to melt very soon :Snowman:

Paul Sparks
06-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Lets start off by saying " I llloooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee the spring and summertime even with the hot weather that comes along with it. I hate winter weather with the gray skys and ice and snow etc. I can always cool off with a cold beverage and a dip in the pool or a cruise in the Firebird with the top down :Car smiley:vs the winter where I stare outside :mad: and think " I wish I lived in FL :drool5:. The older I get , the less I can take the winters and the more I look foward to warmer weather.

grungy
06-06-2010, 09:14 AM
We may not have the humidity of FL, but in central TX we have been in the mid-90s all week. I hope we don`t break last year`s record of 100+ days of 100+ degree weather.:cursing:

imported_Luster
06-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Oooooooh Yeah!!! I`m glad I like heat and humidity. Yesterday it was 96 with 75% humidity. One of those days when the sweat NEVER dries, no matter what you do!!!!

(Nice cool front last night though... only 87 with 40% humidity today...:D)