PDA

View Full Version : Bissell Spotbot?

JonB
11-19-2001, 07:30 PM
I just received 10 of YoSteve`s MF`s. :up :up :up

These towels are almost but not quite as plush as the older CMA towels that I have, but definitely more plush than any of the others like Viper, Cobra etc. The thing that impressed me most was there was absolutely no lint!! They are definitely plush enough for any type of paint use and with no lint, these puppies will be doing my windows daily.... I wanted to give some as gifts, but I may just have to order more. It seems that I go through about 5 MF`s a day lately. :eek:

I also got a couple of the mini towels. I use them on my Matchbox collection. ;)

H

JasonC8301
11-19-2001, 09:01 PM
Great to hear Steve`s towel are cool with no lint.

I think he should see an order for 3 or 5 in late December, also 2 or 3 Klasse kits, minus the Klasse.

Might have to put in for a cutting pad from CMA along wih other goodies during the holidays.

Gosh soooooooooo long of a wash list, so litttttttle funds.

Jason

Langley Interior Car Kare
11-19-2001, 09:28 PM
eith my recent loss that i would have received mine by now...but i probably wont get`um til sat....i cant wait....

Lemonxxs
11-20-2001, 11:51 AM
I must say I was amazed at the delivery. IT took our USPS only 1 day to deliver it to me and for $4 what a freaking deal right there!

As to the towels; I have a bunch of brands. I rank Steve`s up there with the best of the bunch. They are plush and have great serging on the edges. I like the color as well since I can distinguish them from other brands I have. And yes I do store and wash my MTs seperate so I can distinguish them in the long term.

Plus when I open the package and laid all ten out in a nice neat stack I lowered my head down and almost fell asleep. Soft & Plush!

YoSteve - Do they make MT Sheets, Blankys, Pillow Cases, Boxers, Beach Towels???

Get me a list of what your supplier will make them into please I may be interested.

11-20-2001, 12:34 PM
your treating me like one of those bad apple Zaino guys....gimme my towels...i live in NY...not Alaska(did we ever have anybody here from there)....this is a conspiracy....ps...i in no way intentionally or unintentionally mean to imply anything defaming related to steve...yosteve...Klasse...or any of the aforementioned subsidiaries..:p

11-20-2001, 04:05 PM
I GOT THEM...while i dont want to show any disrespect to my dead friend...these kick booty....i swear they are just as gorgeous as the original Miracle towel.....will u marry me???:p ;) ...but send me a pic first...

Don2000g
11-25-2001, 12:33 PM
Steve`s towels remain the best deal out there. They are the real deal. They are genuine Miracle Towels (Magic Towels). At least they used to be.

jlward1946
12-23-2001, 11:22 PM
where can I get these towels from?

boywonder
12-23-2001, 11:33 PM
:D

12-23-2001, 11:35 PM
www.yosteve.com for the best MF`s.............its a cute story...he`s like this 85 y/o guy...retired marine....he used to detail aircraft carriers....then one day he showed on Autopia....we kinda felt sorry for him as he lives alone with his 20 cats....selling MF`s and klasse are how he buys all the damn catfood....:p ;) :) seriously.great towels....and hes a nice guy...just be sure to type your order in caps and large fonts...he`s kinda blind too....BTW....wash the towels when u get`um...lots of cat hairs!!!:eek:

vettefan67
12-23-2001, 11:47 PM
Well except for those by FLONI but we all know he`s the forum wacko. :D

YoSteve`s towels are great:up. I just ordered 5 more a couple of days ago! Can`t ever get enough of these things, they`re like....well nevermind.

12-23-2001, 11:56 PM
i resemeble that remark....i still love u like the bro i never had....or wanted......:up :p :p

Glozz
12-27-2001, 12:48 PM
I`m in the market for 100-150 towels and if he can lower his price on bulk I`m going to be his next customer!

tmwfla
05-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Does anyone have any experience and/or feedback on this; especially compared to the regular little green machine?