PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Trix.....

Pages : [1] 2

dengelson
11-19-2001, 07:11 PM
I`m waiting for delivery of Souveran and PPCL and I just noticed that the price went back up to $69.95. I saved $50 on my order of one Souveran and two PPCLs by ordering when I did. It pays to be an Autopian!

A week ago I used SMR on the car with the PC followed by one coat of liquid 3M Showcar wax. The SMR seemed to do an excellent job of cleaning and smoothing the paint. Should I just apply the Souveran over the other wax or should I use the PPCL first then the Souveran? Do you think I should use anything between the coats of PPCL and Souveran? Thanks :)

JonB
11-19-2001, 07:22 PM
You could use ABC, or simply wash the car with Dawn. That will remove any wax and then slap on the Souveran! Just be prepared to re-apply the Souveran frequently, like every 3 to 4 weeks. Killer nice shine though....

H

69-912
11-19-2001, 07:55 PM
You will love Souveran! I`ve used tons of different products and I feel that Souveran gives the deepest, warmest and most realistic shine that can be had.

Don2000g
11-22-2001, 12:19 PM
What product do you have on your paint finish right now?

dengelson
11-22-2001, 12:37 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Don2000g [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>What product do you have on your paint finish right now? [/b]</blockquote>
A week ago I used SMR on the car with the PC followed by one coat of liquid 3M Showcar wax. Should I just apply the Souveran over the other wax or should I use the PPCL first then the Souveran? Do you think I should use anything between the coats of PPCL and Souveran? Thanks :)

BradE
11-22-2001, 12:58 PM
Short Cut,

You are going to love Souveran on your black Porsche, it`s killer on black cars. Your gonna love it. :cool:

imported_Intermezzo
11-22-2001, 02:58 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Short Cut [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>

A week ago I used SMR on the car with the PC followed by one coat of liquid 3M Showcar wax. Should I just apply the Souveran over the other wax or should I use the PPCL first then the Souveran? Do you think I should use anything between the coats of PPCL and Souveran? Thanks :) [/b]</blockquote>
I think you are ready for Souveran. If you are happy with how the SMR prepped the car, then you don`t need to PPCL. Nor do you need to remove the 3M SC wax.

BTW, I just applied a coat of Souveran for the first time earlier this week on one of my black cars and I fully understand why so many here like it so much. I`m going to use it on both of my black cars. And because it`s so easy to apply and remove, I`m going to apply a coat every 1-2 weeks.

nerdhunters
11-23-2001, 12:02 PM
Easy to apply, great results, and damn it smells good ! Could I be hooked?

Don2000g
11-26-2001, 12:49 AM
You could just apply the Souveran on top. However, I would prefer the Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion route. You are going to love this product. I would highly recommend people using this product on all brand new cars. Without a doubt, its my favorite paint cleanser. It will prep your paint oh so nicely for the Souveran. That is definitely the route I`d take. Laters.

truvette
11-26-2001, 08:12 AM
PPCL is great for new cars. I tried it on my neighbor`s new car he just picked up last week and it made the finish silky smooth. Topped it off with Souveran and the car looked beautiful.

YoSteve
11-26-2001, 09:40 AM
Hey, SC, how about you get some Klasse for your Souveran :D AIOx2, SGx3 , Souv x 2

imported_Flash Gordon
05-20-2010, 07:37 PM
So, I have a Z71 to do on Saturday. This truck has a camper top and last time I detailed this truck I had to remove the camper top just to get to the rear window :cursing:

What I`m wondering is does anyone know of a way to wash/dry this window without removing the camper :out:

As always, I appreciate any and all responses Da Rules!

Tuck91
05-20-2010, 07:39 PM
I would have him take it off for you if he wants that cleaned.

I dont like taking things off/apart then having to put it back on or together.

Old Pirate
05-20-2010, 07:45 PM
This should help you out Flash.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/classic-motoring_2103_30171655.gif

http://classic-motoring.stores.yahoo.net/trcapwabr.html

imported_Flash Gordon
05-20-2010, 08:01 PM
I would have him take it off for you if he wants that cleaned.

I dont like taking things off/apart then having to put it back on or together.

The owner laughed at me last time when I informed him I had to remove the topper to get to the windows :(

I hate tearing things apart also, well actually the tearing apart part is fun its just the reasembeling thats no fun :(

Thank You for the advice Nick ;)

This should help you out Flash.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/classic-motoring_2103_30171655.gif

http://classic-motoring.stores.yahoo.net/trcapwabr.html

Wow Angelo, that is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately its Thursday night and the truck is scheduled for Saturday. I should`ve posted this earlier in the week :(

Thank You Angelo, I should have known PAC would have a perfect tool for this job :wizard: