View Full Version : Eimann Fabrik Hi Intensity

Pages : [1] 2

hot rod
11-14-2001, 05:22 PM
Should be here before the weekend.

Anybody else taking the plunge??

rmccall6
11-14-2001, 06:03 PM
Mine`s gonna be here friday ( i hope). Decided to take the plunge to let everyone else here know about it, someones gotta do it.

Lemonxxs
11-14-2001, 06:52 PM
I am jealous about the UPS truck coming to your door.

I await your review on BLACKFIRE. I wonder what company will make another new product for people to try?

Man I love them brown trucks and the stuff they bring to my door. Anyone every detail one?

vdubrick
11-14-2001, 06:57 PM
hehe, how bout this one ?

http://www.cjsoftware.com/4x4_home/images/ups1.jpg

Deckard

Lemonxxs
11-14-2001, 07:07 PM
I love it DECKARD!!!!

That truck would fit in perfect around my parts for the deer hunters.

I truly love it!

vdubrick
11-14-2001, 07:09 PM
can you imagine detailing the tires on this truck ?? LOL !

Deckard

Blackmirror
11-14-2001, 07:18 PM
Cool! Pretty creative too. I like it:bounce

JonB
11-14-2001, 07:19 PM
My Blackfire shipped this afternoon, along with a whole bunch of other junk. Just got back from Pep Boys so gotto go play with my other new toys..

H :bounce

hot rod
11-14-2001, 08:02 PM
Just got more details on the shipment.

Not scheduled until Monday the 19th.

Looks like a wash only weekend.

JonB
11-15-2001, 11:27 AM
Looks like I might be the first to get shipment!! Scheduled to arrive this afternoon....usually comes around 3PM. The UPS guy knows my house with his eyes closed. :cool:

H

YoSteve
11-15-2001, 11:34 AM
Okay this isn`t going to turn into the countdown till my 4-motion friend gets blackfire thread is it?

5...4...3...2......happy Blackfire! :D we`re all ears here 4-mo so keep us posted (as I`m sure you already know)

hot rod
11-15-2001, 11:40 AM
Looks like bigboyhf will be the first report out.

Ok bigboyhf let`s hear it.... First, Fast, and Factual!!!!

hot rod
11-20-2001, 12:28 AM
Got it today. I will not have time to test before going out of town for Thanksgiving.

I did do a quick door jam test and like what I see so far.

Wipe on and off is very very easy.

Looks great after 3 coats of the "All Finish Paint Protection"

and the smell. I would never buy based on smell but if all else is equal... I go for the tropical drink smell any day.

The jam test was on a Candy White Passat and Black Granite Pearl Subaru. I am looking forward to seeing a completed car.

I can`t wait to smell my garage after doing two cars.

imported_Mindflux
05-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Does anyone use this anymore? I remember from about 2000-2004 this was "the thing" to have for wheels/tires/carpet/etc. It was basically the APC of it`s day before the product boom that brought Chemical Guys/PoorBoys/etc into scene.

I`ve never once used it but always wanted. Being the patron that I am I have plans to put together an order with PAC for some products (EFHI included) and wanted to see if anyone had words to say about it and how it`s stood up against the competition over the years.

It still exists, so I can only assume people still buy it otherwise PAC would probably not sell it (or the whole EF line)

Thanks dudes and dudeettes.

Old Pirate
05-05-2010, 06:54 AM
I do remember the boom in those days Mindflux, I got one and was amazed on how it clean up my engine area. I always have a bottle at my place for that purpose. Might have to try it someplace else ( rims, door jams, etc ) on the wifes car ( Tester car ):wizard: