PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened with SDI?

DETAILKING
11-08-2001, 01:02 PM
Although I still believe this test is bogus, and the comparisons more subjective than anything,, what I found intersting is under the polymer section. All of the polymer products were redone with tips and tricks given to them by users, and all of the scores went up. My point being that, good techniques = good results, and if you are used to using carnuba products and tried out a polymer with substandard results, give it a shot....it might be you!

BradE
11-08-2001, 01:17 PM
DETAILKING,

Check your PM`s.

mx5
11-08-2001, 02:51 PM
Looks like they really like Zaino and Klasse now.

Dolphin463
11-08-2001, 06:25 PM
Note that they also show Klasse as "sheeting" instead of beading water after two weeks. It seems we aren`t the only ones to notice this characteristic.

imported_Termigator
04-18-2010, 06:28 PM
I was just watching Robocop today on TV and a scene came on where these newscasters reported that some people got hurt when a laser from the "SDI" program misfired. It got me thinking, whatever happened to the program? I remember it being one of Reagan`s brainchild and we were going to spend billions on it to protect us from the Soviets. Can`t seem to remember much about it after going off to college and watching the Soviet Union disintegrate.

Old Pirate
04-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Still in somewhere in the works.....Trying to figure out the best way to make it work.........billions of dollars wasted:wizard:

Tuck91
04-18-2010, 07:09 PM
A remake of Robocop is in the works as well. :smile:

Junebug
04-18-2010, 07:47 PM
I wouldn`t call any missle defense system "wasted money". Instead of the trillions collected from those that will work and pissed away on those that would rather live on the tax payer tab - I`d rather see that gravy train dry up. North Korea has missles, in a short time, they could reach us or some of the countries we swore to protect, Abba-jabba over in Iran is thumbing his nose at BO and going full speed ahead with their nuke program. Russia has "misplaced" enought nuclear warheads to start a damn fine war and all it takes is some weird beard wanting to kiss allah`s butt personally to start one.

Think it can`t happen? Learn some history, like early 1930`s European. Sadly, most American sheeple care more about Dancing with the Stars or Entertainment Tonight to give a rat`s asre about the sorry state we`re in.

imported_Termigator
04-18-2010, 09:47 PM
A remake of Robocop is in the works as well. :smile:

They should have stopped at one. The second was contradictory to the first and the third was just plain idiotic violence. The TV series was o.k. though.

imported_Bunky
04-19-2010, 11:20 AM
SDI = support defense industry (an entitlement system)

I do think all the satellite shoot down work came out of the SDI work and development of the missle interceptor work.