PDA

View Full Version : I may be a JUNKIE!!!!

texaggie1
11-04-2001, 05:11 PM
1. Detail your riding mower

2. Have pristine manicured yards

3. Detail the Kitchen appliances

rstype
11-04-2001, 05:20 PM
Well, I don`t have a riding mower, whatever that is, but my wife does a lot of the planting of the roses and flowers, etc. And the gardener does a great job of cutting grass. For the kitchen appliances, I detail the oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and sink. It`s amazing to see how Klasse AIO makes the water bead on stainless steel.

I also make sure my bike is a swirl free as possible... :)

JasonC8301
11-04-2001, 05:30 PM
1. Not too much land for a riding mower, so I clean the push mower.

2. I stopped keeping the lawn manicured, too much school work. I will get the lawn back up to par next spring.

3. I detail both kitchens, which includes two fridges, two ovens/ranges, formica counter tops, and the blender.

4. Don`t forget about the bathroom stall. Something about watching water bead like heck and the excess bounce right off the walls while taking a shower is cool.

DaGonz
11-05-2001, 12:11 AM
I don`t have a riding mower, but I have been known to wash and wax my Toro lawnmower and snowblower at least once a season.

I do have the "almost pristine" manicured lawn (there`s a spot under a tree that the grass have never really done well)

The wife and I have a housekeeper who comes in twice a month to "detail" the house.

ISLANDSBEST
11-05-2001, 01:46 AM
It"s enough to keep the cars up! It seems that every time I wash the car, at the end I say, "well, I have gone to all this trouble to wash the car (and, I do it throughly), I might as well throw on another coat of Z." Which I just did this afternoon. I`m on coat 11 or so by now, I think.

YoSteve
11-05-2001, 01:48 AM
kitchen appliances, haha close!

http://autopia-carport.com/forum/attachment.php3?s=&postid=39743 (`http://autopia-carport.com/forum/attachment.php3?s=&postid=39743`)

BIOLINK
04-11-2010, 09:27 PM
I was in Pepboys today looking for a product to protect my wheels and found they too have jumped on the Autoglym wagon. Short story: I bought a bottle of Super Resin Polish. As if I don`t have enough "wax" products. I am curious to see how it does against a product like Klasse AIO. I did notice on the bottle that it will stain plastic. I guess Klasse wins there. I have a victim in mind to try it on in the next week or two. I will post remarks then. Meanwhile if anyone has tried it I would like to know what you think.

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww116/biolink1/getImage2008.jpg

:White Horse:

imported_Sal329
04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
damn there is nomore pep boys in greensboro

imported_trhland
04-12-2010, 03:32 AM
the pepboys by me just has that mothers crap.

Red Orc
04-14-2010, 06:53 AM
I used Super Resin Polish a few years ago. Left a nice shine. Bright but not a radioactive-glow-in-the-dark-blind the sun bright. Nice reflections too. It went on easily and it came off very easily. Outstanding product if you want a more understated shine. I also tried Extra Gloss Protection and was not very impressed - It didn`t really seem to add anything to the look.

Red Orc
04-14-2010, 06:57 AM
the pepboys by me just has that mothers crap.

At least there`s one by you. The closest one to me is in Illinois and I hate driving in Illinois.

Mothers California Gold past wax (the pure wax not the cleaner wax) is a decent wax. Not the best but if it was between that & NXT or Gold Class i`d go w/Gold Class w/out hesitation.

BIOLINK
04-14-2010, 07:37 AM
I used Super Resin Polish a few years ago. Left a nice shine. Bright but not a radioactive-glow-in-the-dark-blind the sun bright. Nice reflections too. It went on easily and it came off very easily. Outstanding product if you want a more understated shine. I also tried Extra Gloss Protection and was not very impressed - It didn`t really seem to add anything to the look.

Sounds about right for the car I am going to try it on first, a DD Accord. She just wants it to look good with a decent layer of protection. Thanks!

:White Horse: