PDA

View Full Version : LC Blue Pads

imported_doug
10-22-2001, 08:39 PM
:rolleyes:

What started as a pasttime has become an obsession. I can`t walk by my car without finding something to polish, spray, rub or wipe. I make excuses to go the garage. I keep testing products, even though the car looks fine. A steady stream of UPS boxes shows up at my door with new products, replacement foam pads, free samples..... I look at relatives` cars and offer to polish them, because it hurts me to see the shape they`re in. I walk by parked cars and inspect their paint with a critical eye - I fear that one of these days I`ll actually say to a total stranger "you know, your car finish could look a lot better. I could help you..."

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhghhhhhhhhh!

Cybercowboy
10-22-2001, 10:14 PM
Yup.

Andre'
10-22-2001, 10:21 PM
It is an obsession and i love it.:bounce

Glozz
10-22-2001, 10:27 PM
Been there, done that, and get tee shirts every week! :D

YoSteve
10-22-2001, 10:35 PM
I saw a guy (kid actually) washing his VW in his driveway and I wanted to pull in give him a towel and an address, if you like it pay for it, if you don`t send it back.

Figured I`d get arrested so I didn`t do it ;) :D

Cybercowboy
10-22-2001, 10:42 PM
I tried to order a really cool chrome vette emblem (it goes between the stock exhaust tips) - I saw it at a vette show and it was by far the best deal I had seen for one...

Anyway, after emailing the guy a couple of times he emails back. Says

"E-mail me your name, address and phone number and I`ll send it to you immediately.

Look it over and if it isn`t everything you were expecting, mail it back to me. If you are happy with it, send me a personal check for $xxx.00.

I know you will really like it. I don`t think I have any unsatisfied customers."

And that is a quote. And that is why I love being an American!

cmichael258
03-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Angelo et al

Do you, or will you be stocking the Lake Country Blue Final Finishing and Glazing Pad?

Thanks!

Michael

Jack Kruer
03-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Angelo et al

Do you, or will you be stocking the Lake Country Blue Final Finishing and Glazing Pad?

Thanks!

Michael

cmichael258,

Thanks for the good question. We are not planning on adding the Blue LC pad at this time. We feel we have this area handled with the Black and Red pads.

jk

imported_Jokeman
03-19-2010, 06:51 PM
I have both the blue and the red pads. I find the red pads to be much nicer than the blue.

cmichael258
03-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Thanks guys. I have the black and gold pads. I`ll have to give the reds a try Jokeman.

Old Pirate
03-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Yes, get the LC red pads. They will do the job for you.:wizard: