PDA

View Full Version : Getting the last drop

fishboy
10-20-2001, 12:48 PM
I checked out the 3M site again and they sell that clear adhesive stuff in bulk, up to 24" in width. Can I put this stuff all over my finish??

Ron Ketcham
10-20-2001, 01:02 PM
And then be really pissed off when you see it and have to remove it!

It would look like crap, all the lines, edges, miss getting one right and dirt will build up in the cracks, on and on and on.

Nice thought, lousy reality.

Ketch

:down

JimmyC
03-15-2010, 07:20 PM
This post may seem a bit obscure, but I think there are probably many other members that would find this helpful.

I find it frustrating not being able to get all of the product out of the bottle. This is especially true with Black Jack`s, New Again because it`s hard plastic bottle is not able to be squeezed making it hard to use and impossible to use it all. I`m sure there are lots of other products with this same problem, but this is the one that prompted me to come up with a solution.

My solution is to transfer the detailing cream into an old toothpaste tube and use a toothpaste squeezer to get every last drop. Old toothpaste tube-free, toothpaste squeezer and small spatula can be purchased at a dollar store.

Old Pirate
03-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Just be careful not to brush your teeth with that tube......

JimmyC
03-15-2010, 08:21 PM
But your dash will smell minty fresh. LOL

Old Pirate
03-15-2010, 08:32 PM
lol........:wizard:

rockymountaindetail
03-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Jimmy,

I`m a huge fan of Black Again, but have never seen New Again. What is it used for and where do you get it?

Thanks

Rich