PDA

View Full Version : Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner

HiSpeed
10-16-2001, 12:36 PM
Tell me if this is wright

More coats of SG =`s more protection

BradE
10-16-2001, 12:52 PM
By applying more SG you are not going to make the protection last longer, but it will give it a higher level of protection while it is on there.

imported_User Name
03-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey folks!

This is my first post in about six months, so it is nice to be back posting. Winter was pretty soft here in Soviet Canuckistan, but my detailing REALLY slipped. My car is worse than it has ever been and I was hoping to really get to it this weekend but looks like it`s going to be a rain wash-out.

In any event... I wanted to know if anyone has used Autoglym`s Custom Wheel Cleaner. http://www.properautocare.com/cwc500.html

What are your thoughts on the product? I`ve read some compare it to P21`s wheel cleaner. Fair comparison? What say those in the know?

imported_User Name
03-11-2010, 06:58 PM
After I posted... I just remembered my sexy avatar! I`m sure you`re all glad I`m back posting so that you can look at her pulchritude! LOL

imported_Indy YZF
03-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I just bought some (came today), but sadly I don`t have any nasty wheels to try it on, I have P21S also, and was waiting to compare side by side. I`ll see if I can wrangle up a car to do to compare for you.

Tuck91
03-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Hows the new bumper on the Lexus?

You got it fixed, right?

imported_Luster
03-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey USER NAME! I don`t know about the Autoglym, but...........

WELCOME BACK!!!!:biggrin::devil::biggrin::devil::biggrin:

imported_Flash Gordon
03-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Wow, he is alive....Word on the street was your avatar ate you :wizard:

bmw5541
03-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Welcome back!
Sorry, I haven`t used it yet, but Todd gave it a very good review.
After 6 months away, we were expecting a Bigger and Badder avatar. I`m glad she didn`t eat you:devil:

imported_User Name
03-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Hows the new bumper on the Lexus?

You got it fixed, right?

Was a lot more than the bumper. Driver side rear-quarter panel, rear driver side door, front driver side door and a repaint of half the car.

Body work was done pefect, paint work was just so-so. Paint match was not 100%.

imported_User Name
03-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome back boys.

The lady in my avatar actually did swallow me, but realized I am not very tasty and spit me out, just about as quick as she swallowed me.

Actually... I got really busy at work and with the new home and now things are finally starting to get back to normal (whatever normal means). I`ve got a new two car garage I plan to put to good use, but it needs a lot of TLC. Right now it has too much junk in it to be of any value.

Once I get a shed in the backyard, I`ll clear out the garage and I plan to fill some holes in the walls (plaster and sand), paint it, put down an epoxy floor and I should be in good shape.

Old Pirate
03-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Welcome back UN!:clap:

Todd@RUPES
03-13-2010, 08:41 AM
username!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!