PDA

View Full Version : Just placed my order!

mx5
10-11-2001, 12:40 PM
I heard Santa Claus is changing his name to Santa Klasse because he likes the shine Klasse gives to his sleigh so much.

bad joke :(

Cybercowboy
10-11-2001, 01:18 PM
I do it all the time. It takes a lot of klasse to tell a good one.

dengelson
10-11-2001, 01:24 PM
Now I see how you guys got soo many posts. ;)

Cybercowboy
10-11-2001, 01:27 PM
He does one or two informative posts a month. ;)

mx5
10-11-2001, 01:41 PM
Informative? I leave that to the professionals.

eldon
10-11-2001, 03:32 PM
For telling jokes like these, you guys are like school in the summer time...

No Klasse.

YoSteve
10-11-2001, 03:47 PM
Thanks, waxman, waxwoman, the wax mobile wax cave, etc :D

imported_RootsRadical
02-27-2010, 02:48 PM
I`m sitting here in about 7 inches of snow and miserable as all heck. I know it`s nothing to compare with you east-coasters but it`s still a bummer. So to dream of springtime and help make me feel a little better, I just ordered some stuff:

(1) Forever Black Bed Liner Gel (Don`t own a truck but will probably detail a couple this spring/summer so I`m looking forward to testing it out...)

(1) Blackfire Detailing Clay Cleaner & Extender (Another product that I`ve yet to try...)

(2) sheepskin wash mits (I currently use the green/orange microfiber wash mits)

(2) Lake Country 6.5" Purple Foamed Wool Pads (I`m not even sure if I`ll need these but I`d like to have them on hand just in case. I actually still have one of the old wool pads that PAC used to sell...may even be a bonnet-type...and have never even used that.)

(1) Lake Country 4.25" Purple Foamed Wool Pad (for spot duty if needed)

(3) CCS 4-inch pads (2 orange and 1 white. I already have an orange and a white but tend to use them quite a bit in many details and always wish I had more on hand to save time...)

(1) 32 oz. Optimum Car Wash (I have about 4 different kinds of car wash soap on hand but am always looking to try another for comparison...plus I`d like to see how this works in the foam gun I ordered at the end of last summer.)

(1) 32 oz. Optimum No Rinse (I was debating on waiting for the new formula but figured, hey what the heck. I`ve heard so many good things about this stuff and can`t wait to try it out!)

(1) 3-pack of Snappy Clean Pad Cleaner (I love this stuff and already have a decent-size supply on hand but I like to order a few more with each order to ensure that I never run low.)

Thanks, PAC, for the 15% off and the free shipping. You know, I find that I only order from Griot`s Garage less than once in a blue-moon now `cause you guys are the best! :notworthy:

-J

Jack Kruer
02-27-2010, 03:11 PM
I`m sitting here in about 7 inches of snow and miserable as all heck. I know it`s nothing to compare with you east-coasters but it`s still a bummer. So to dream of springtime and help make me feel a little better, I just ordered some stuff:

(1) Forever Black Bed Liner Gel (Don`t own a truck but will probably detail a couple this spring/summer so I`m looking forward to testing it out...)

(1) Blackfire Detailing Clay Cleaner & Extender (Another product that I`ve yet to try...)

(2) sheepskin wash mits (I currently use the green/orange microfiber wash mits)

(2) Lake Country 6.5" Purple Foamed Wool Pads (I`m not even sure if I`ll need these but I`d like to have them on hand just in case. I actually still have one
of the old wool pads that PAC used to sell...may even be a bonnet-type...and have never even used that.)

(1) Lake Country 4.25" Purple Foamed Wool Pad (for spot duty if needed)

(3) CCS 4-inch pads (2 orange and 1 white. I already have an orange and a white but tend to use them quite a bit in many details and always wish I had more on hand to save time...)

(1) 32 oz. Optimum Car Wash (I have about 4 different kinds of car wash soap on hand but am always looking to try another for comparison...plus I`d like to see how this works in the foam gun I ordered at the end of last summer.)

(1) 32 oz. Optimum No Rinse (I was debating on waiting for the new formula but figured, hey what the heck. I`ve heard so many good things about this stuff and can`t wait to try it out!)

(1) 3-pack of Snappy Clean Pad Cleaner (I love this stuff and already have a decent-size supply on hand but I like to order a few more with each order to ensure that I never run low.)

Thanks, PAC, for the 15% off and the free shipping. You know, I find that I only order from Griot`s Garage less than once in a blue-moon now `cause you guys are the best! :notworthy:

-J

Roots,

Thank you for your support, all of us at PAC appreciates every customer we have. We still have more surprises for everyone and will continue to improve our store for you.

jk