PDA

View Full Version : Hi from SoCal

HiSpeed
10-11-2001, 08:14 AM
What would happen

Cybercowboy
10-11-2001, 08:28 AM
Just kidding! Please!!!

I would suggest trying to remove it as soon as possible. Let us know what the results are - never heard of this happening to anybody before personally. Not just Klasse but anything.

By "remove it" I mean buff the SG as you normally do, maybe using a little spritz of distilled water to help.

drmcetta
10-11-2001, 08:42 AM
well, I actually tried to left the KSG overnight (it was about 40s though) last week...

I actually like the result I think it`s better than left it for couple hours but it was my 4th coat of KSG so I can`t fully judege the improvement...

I thought somebody mention that Tim actually tried this and had a very good result (I might be wrong)

but anyway I do not see any harm doing it other than good result :)

HiSpeed
10-11-2001, 10:11 AM
The whole issue is what if it got below freezing and you had is on there

drmcetta
10-11-2001, 10:36 AM
I don`t see any problem with it even if it got below freezing...

but since I`m a novice detailer, I think I will let senior members to comment about this :)

ALM
10-11-2001, 08:30 PM
I wouldn`t be concerned, just a long as the residue buffs off. I really don`t think there would be any detrimental effects to your car if it were left on overnight and the temp dropped below 32, as KSG is a sealeant and its MUCH more durable, and tolerates higher (and lower) temperatures better than conventional waxes.

Lemonxxs
10-11-2001, 08:34 PM
I feel that if it was dry no adverse chemical changes would take place from the cold temps. But I do wonder if dew could have formed under it, in it , on top of it and what effect that would have?

avusMMM
02-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Hello from a lurker,
I have been enjoying looking at all the shiny cars and learning what to do for mine. I really like the history of Classic Motoring Accessories, and PAC is just a great resource. I am looking forward to learning more, and will try to post some pics of my car, after I do a little more shining.

Old Pirate
02-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Welcome to TID avusMMM! Enjoy our site and any questions you have you are welcome to ask.....................:wizard:

bmw5541
02-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Welcome aboard AvusMMM. This is the BEST detailing forum around, so enjoy!