PDA

View Full Version : QUICK GIVEAWAY winner!

imported_killerjg
10-09-2001, 10:40 PM
Spent all weekend trying out Klasse. Boy I love my PC, should have picked up one long ago. Very pleased with the Klasse. Put two coats of AIO on. SG, I`m glad I refrained from the mindset that more is better. In this case it is definitely not! I had a few `heavy` (which actually means I almost could see it) marks that needed Eagle QD to remove. Not a big problem. SG requires a diffrent mindset. Ended up with three coats so far. Very pleased with the results.

I`m tempted to try Zaino on my Vette just to compare the two. My new found hi end products have put a dent in my budget though.

A couple of questions:

I`m using the velcro pads for my PC. Picked them up from Top Of The Line. BuffnShine manufac., the AIO is to be applied a section at a time, then removed. The velcro did not hold up switching it back and forth to remove the white pad to buff with another. I was trying to remove it carefully, but didn`t help. Are there a variety of pads out there? Just got a bad one?

For the Zaino folks with Klasse experience does the Z2 apply differently than the SG?

One more thing, the interior of the LS400 has some wood grain looking panels, but with their own `clear coat`. Actually lets just call it plastic wood grain pieces! The AIO is perfect for that as well.

rstype
10-09-2001, 11:07 PM
I like to apply Klasse SG and Z-2 similarly. Back and forth motions with a foam applicator. For Klasse, the optimal amount for me is, “As thin as you can, but enough to have the whole surface covered.†It should be so thin you can’t see it on lighter colors.

For Zaino, I like to put just a tad more because it’s a bit thicker in consistency and I find it has a nicer shine if you put a bit more on the applicator. But still, this is a small, thin amount.

And for both products, it looks best after a few hours from the time of the application.

Todd@RUPES
02-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Because a lot of people referenced Optimum but said that comments that I included made about not carrying the line (true at the time, I was trying to be honest) I decided to count as Optimum votes.

As such the winner is GRUNGY!!!

You get an Optimum Product of my choice, but if you respond here today I`ll let you pick :cornut:

Thanks guys for playing and DON`T FORGET!!!

There is another Optimum giveaway right now on THIS THREAD (http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=31166#post31166)

bmw5541
02-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Way to go Grungy. Enjoy!!!:thumbup::clap:

imported_doctordon
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Congratulations.

imported_Jokeman
02-23-2010, 06:16 PM
There is another Optimum giveaway right now on THIS THREAD (http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=31166#post31166)

Todd, that link does not work.:o

Old Pirate
02-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Way to go grungy, enjoy the prize............:thumbup:

grungy
02-23-2010, 07:23 PM
ok Todd - do I need to PM you?