PDA

View Full Version : FREE GIVEAWAY!!!!Optimum Car Care Products Come to ProperAutoCare! FREE GIVEAWAY!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Old Pirate
02-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Welcome to TID evor1, great to see you here from Club Lexus:thumbup:

imported_rbrcs
02-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Have not tried the optimum products yet. Would like to try the opti-seal, opti-wax and the opti finish polish. Thanks for the contest.

imported_akimel
02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
I use ONR. Don`t know how I`d get through winter without it.

I`d love to try Opti-Seal.

Old Pirate
02-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Keep it coming everyone!...................:wizard:

dschribs
02-25-2010, 06:42 PM
I`ve never tried ONR but have heard it`s a huge time saver. I`d love to try it. Also heard great things about Optimum Metal Polish and Optimum Protectant Plus. That would be my Optimum wish list!

imported_agentf1
02-25-2010, 08:02 PM
My three favorite Optimum products are...

ONR, I use waterless wash products a lot when detailing, when the cars are not too dirty and in the winter months. I am also dying to try the new ONR.

Optimum Wash - Never tried it but am always looking to try a new soap.

Optimum Spray Wax - It is a quick way to spruce up your paint and add some additional protection. Perfect for after ONR.

imported_PaPaHoFF
02-25-2010, 09:41 PM
My three favorite Optimum products are ONR, OP2, and Optimum Metal polish

ONR is the go to washing method for us North East people that have to do washes in the winter. I also like to use it as a clay lube. I love the fact that I can wash my car in the garage at anytime of day and year.

Optimum Polish 2 is a very good polish. It has even more cut than the first and is very good at correcting paint in a 1 step polish.

Optimum Metal Polish is also a very good polish. With not a lot of elbow grease, you can accomplish a very nice and reflective shine on various assortments of metal from exhaust to rims.

shvlhead78
02-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Order some product today cannot wait to try them:thumbup:

imported_evilwrx
02-26-2010, 04:42 PM
I haven`t tried any Optimum products yet, but would love to try:

Optimum Poli-Seal because I have heard that it is a fantastic one stepper.
Optimum Car Wax because I am looking to try out a spray wax and have heard nothing but great things.
Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel and have heard great things about this and pics that I have seen are similiar to what I like my tires to look like.

Thanks for the contest!!

Old Pirate
02-26-2010, 07:04 PM
Yes, keep them coming everyone!

BIOLINK
02-26-2010, 08:15 PM
1. I love ONR-I use it as a rinse free wash when my car is not dirty enough to justify a complete wash. I also use it as a clay lube and a quick detailer. Love it!

2. I am definitely going to try Poli-Seal as a possible substitute for Klass AIO I need something with a bit more correction ability. I have heard good things so I will give it a shot.

3. I am interested in trying the Optimum Wash. I love ONR so much that I can`t see it being a bad choice. I am always looking for another good car wash. I love what ONR does to soften water so I would imagine the Opt Wash would do the same thing.

And besides....it`s just an excuse to buy more stuff.

:White Horse:

RED JEWELL SS
02-26-2010, 08:18 PM
With ONR being as great a product as it is, and now Bill Luster says he can wax his vette in five minutes with ONR wax....I think I want to try all their products....maybe I should look to see if they are on the NAZDAK....after all they are technical. :clap:

imported_pmdureska
02-26-2010, 09:33 PM
gotta love the ONR. i have used it this winter in the midwest and i am truly impressed. i really want to try the opti-seal as i have seen a video of the application and it looks like a great product. finally i`d like to try the opti- bond tire gel (can never have too many dressings for those tires!)

Strokin04
02-26-2010, 09:49 PM
I found another great use for power clean today, using it mixed 3:1 makes for one of the best pad cleaning solution I have ever used.

avusMMM
02-26-2010, 09:59 PM
I have been intending to try Optimum No Rinse since `they` all say it`s so good and versatile.

I also would like to try

Optimum Car Wax spray - easy, great looking touch-up or complete protect.

Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer - always looking for a easy great touch-up.

Optimum Car Wash - sounds like an excellent car wash.

I am also thinking these might be good for my brother`s ski boat ?

Dan