PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever setting in........

Pages : [1] 2

Dolphin463
10-05-2001, 11:35 AM
There was a detailing shop I ran across yesterday that was selling "Granitize" brand detailing products. Although I have never heard of them, apparently, they have been around since 1930. They are based in California. Anyone ever use their products and have opinions on them?

mx5
10-05-2001, 12:09 PM
Based on their website it does not sound like they are interested in selling directly to the consumer. Sounds like they distribute their products in bulk to shops. I could not find anyone online that sells their protectant products.

Jordan@DD
10-06-2005, 11:06 PM
my distributor just switched over to this line, im curios to see how i like the products too

EastsideAutoSpa
02-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Cabin fever is setting in i cant take it NO MORE SNOW!!!!!!! I need to move to florida, somebody hire me lol.......

Whats everyone do to keep their sanity, i self medicate with grey goose and cranberry and a little Xbox, Forza motorsprt 3

Old Pirate
02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Paul when I was in Dayton/Fairborn area, work the winter nights doing snow removal and made some good money.

imported_Luster
02-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Cabin fever is setting in i cant take it NO MORE SNOW!!!!!!! I need to move to florida, somebody hire me lol.......

Whats everyone do to keep their sanity, i self medicate with grey goose and cranberry and a little Xbox, Forza motorsprt 3

Welcome to my life.

EastsideAutoSpa
02-11-2010, 05:57 PM
i hate snow to much to shovel it haha, im a summer person born in hawaii as a military brat then confined to cincy. we are still detailing cars during the day even with the snow though so i cant complain to much i guess.

and thank you for the recent refferal....

Old Pirate
02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Anytime to help out Paul.

imported_Luster
02-11-2010, 06:01 PM
i hate snow to much to shovel it haha, im a summer person born in hawaii as a military brat then confined to cincy. we are still detailing cars during the day even with the snow though so i cant complain to much i guess.

Wow... I wish I was! January & February = THE DEAD ZONE here in KC.

Things will pick up in March.:wink:

EastsideAutoSpa
02-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Wow... I wish I was! January & February = THE DEAD ZONE here in KC.

Things will pick up in March.:wink:

used to be the same here, we are not busy but we have stuff to do......march usually gets thigs rolling here

imported_Luster
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
used to be the same here, we are not busy but we have stuff to do......march usually gets thigs rolling here

It`s not my full-time business. I`m more of a "Hobby" detailer. I do about 60 cars per year. Mostly April through November.

bmw5541
02-11-2010, 09:13 PM

Amen to that brother!!!

imported_Bunky
02-12-2010, 05:36 PM
The problem with this time of year is that there is little to look forward to except warm weather. In November and December, we can look forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years there is little excitement until warm weather. We have Valentine`s Day but not much until just the warmth draws us outside. Here in NC, it will start in early March.

imported_Luster
02-12-2010, 10:21 PM
but not much until just the warmth draws us outside. Here in NC, it will start in early March.

We`re about a month behind you here in KC. First of April it`s starting to be "outdoor" weather! Some nice days in March, but it can be really cold at times too!

imported_CARFREAK
02-12-2010, 11:53 PM

You know your not to drink and drive:w00t: