PDA

View Full Version : Happy Groundhog Day!!!

Lemonxxs
09-30-2001, 10:20 PM
Not to rock the boat or nothing but ... hang on

How come most detail websites do not sell Zaino? I mean does he not give discounts for volume buying? It seems there is a demand for his product and he would want to get it out there to increase his sales.

I dunno call me funny but as long as quality could be maintained Sal would want to get his products to distributors. Every place I see it for sale is more expensive then he offers which leads me to conclude he has no volume discounting. Maybe this is why there is a Zaino vs Klasse war every where in forums.

Oh well guess I did so bad in the football pool I had to vent something.

Don2000g
10-01-2001, 12:37 AM
Good question. I`m sure he gives a discount to the Zaino distributors though. I mean they do have to make a profit. Laters.

TortoiseAWD
10-01-2001, 07:43 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Guess My Name [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Every place I see it for sale is more expensive then he offers which leads me to conclude he has no volume discounting. [/b]</blockquote>That`s odd . . . this has been the opposite of my experience. My local distributor`s prices are the same as on Zaino`s webpage, and the other couple of distributors I`ve seen that have order forms on their websites had the same prices, too. Maybe distributors are allowed to set their own pricing, and we`ve just seen opposite ends of the spectrum? Anyway, I`m pretty sure there`s a volume discount as well; the main order page on the Zaino website lists prices by the case, and it`s roughly a dollar per bottle cheaper (varies a bit for each product) when bought in bulk.

FWIW, the only place I`ve seen (so far) asking more than Zaino`s original pricing is Eckler`s.

Tort

hopsgt500
02-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Looks like Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today so we get six more weeks of winter :banghead:

tthomp82
02-02-2010, 11:46 AM
There is no such thing as winter in Florida. :devil:

imported_Luster
02-02-2010, 11:51 AM
I hate it when that happens!!!!

But there is one good thing about Groundhog Day. The MOVIE!!! :Dancing Dot:

hopsgt500
02-02-2010, 11:51 AM
What are you talking about it gets pretty chilly around here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hopsgt500
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I hate it when that happens!!!!

But there is one good thing about Groundhog Day. The MOVIE!!! :Dancing Dot:

Yep, that is a great movie. :Dancing Dot:

Old Pirate
02-02-2010, 12:21 PM
That was his double.........:wizard:

imported_Luster
02-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Yep, that is a great movie. :Dancing Dot:

"A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat!" - Bill Murray in Groundhog Day

imported_Blackfire
02-02-2010, 06:35 PM
There is no such thing as winter in Florida. :devil:

No, but they sure cry a lot about the heat and bugs in the summer. :toetap05:

Winter is my favorite time of year. And spring, summer and fall averages 75 F.

imported_Flash Gordon
02-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Looks like Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today so we get six more weeks of winter :banghead:

Its a good thing that stupid little varmint isn`t in Tennessee. I would shoot, skin and have him on my grille for dinner tonight :sarge

imported_CARFREAK
02-02-2010, 07:26 PM
It`s always going to see it`s shadow with all those cameras around:cursing: