PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie!

Pages : [1] 2

imported_nihoole
09-29-2001, 10:00 AM
Finally got around to my first Zaino application and I am very pleased.The product went on very thin as instructed by most.So thin that at first I was questioning if it was to thin.I could see it going on but Z1 has little if any haze in sertain areas.The Z5 also went on with ease and after about 2 hours at 70-75 deg. came off with no problem.I had also posted a few threads about the powder coat on my car if the Zaino would take to it and protect it.The Zaino seemed to work just as well on this surface as with the others.The first wash looking for a bead on the powder coat will be the test.This Product is by far one of the best I have ever seen as far as the ease of application and I am going to try to get a coat of Z2 on in the next couple of days.Has anyone used a thicker coat after the fist being it should be easer to remove? I am still wondering how this thin coat can offer so much protection.Thanks for all the help and advice from the board members.:D

DETAILKING
09-29-2001, 02:54 PM
I am sure you will love the water beading that zaino affords. Also thin coats are the key, as they dry faster and leave less to buff off. The part that actually stays on your paint is thinner that a layer of clearcoat. Don`t worry about going thin.........

ISLANDSBEST
09-29-2001, 06:58 PM
DK is of course right. For most people, myself included, it takes a while to really believe that you are doing good, putting it on so thin. Have faith.

imported_Clark
01-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi Guys,

I`m Clark, I`m one of the owners of Polished Bliss (small car care business located in Scotland) and I`m their head detailer. Thought it was about time I got my back side in gear and registered on this forum, I hope to get on fairly regularly and look forward to having a good look about the place :cornut:

I already know Todd and a few others on here and hopefully I`ll be able to make a few more forum friends :D

imported_Flash Gordon
01-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi Clark, I reconize you from DW :partaaay:

Welcome to Truth In Detailing. Hope to see you around mate :rockon:

imported_Clark
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks mate :)

Jack Kruer
01-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Clark,
Finally.... :clap::clap::clap:Great to see you aboard. I am looking forward to your post and contributions to this community. I really want to see the F430 Rich told me about. If I can ever help you out, drop me a line.
Thanks

jk

bmw5541
01-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi Clark,

Welcome to TID. This is a great place, and you are going to love it here.

Old Pirate
01-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Welcome to TID Clark! Glad to see made it here, don`t forget to tell Richard to come on over also..............:clap:

imported_Clark
01-29-2010, 02:26 PM
Clark,
Finally.... :clap::clap::clap:Great to see you aboard. I am looking forward to your post and contributions to this community. I really want to see the F430 Rich told me about. If I can ever help you out, drop me a line.
Thanks

jk

Thanks Jack!

The F430 is due back in for correction in a couple of months so I`ll get some pics together for you :smile:

imported_Pats300zx
01-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Glad you found this place Clark...Welcome...

Your details are inspirational...:thumbup:

imported_Luster
01-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey Clark... Welcome to TID!!!:thumbup:

imported_CARFREAK
01-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Welcome aboard to TID:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

imported_Roadrunner
01-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Glad you`re here at TID Clark... you`re details, like Todd`s and other members here, are great learning tools for me; not to mention very inspirational!:)

The LP post and the vid for the 355 were just great... thanks!!:clap:

Street Dreams
01-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Very nice to see you posting here Clark, hope all is well across the pond!

-Dave