PDA

View Full Version : Wizard products?

SuperBee364
09-23-2001, 05:29 PM
I hope they make this rig. But ya know what? They won`t cuz I want one. Even though most here either don`t have a truck or really might not like em, whaddya think of the looks of it?
I give it a big thumbs up.
:up
http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/naias/terra_naias.html (`http://www.pickuptruck.com/html/naias/terra_naias.html`)

imported_RIC
09-23-2001, 06:29 PM
Some of the features of it are cool...like the way the doors open and the way the bed extends but that is one ugly truck in my opinion in terms of the exterior styling. The view from straight on in front is ok but from the side it really looks ugly IMO.

Bob Post
09-23-2001, 11:33 PM
well, I guess never!!? Seriously, that thing is pretty ugly, like the Pontiac Aztec. It looks inefficient, gangly and noisy. (Big nobby tires) And the inside? Forget it, it`s not even high-quality brushed alum. Sorry, I hope they never make that truck, except if you really must have it! (Since your a member here!) Hope your not mad at my honesty, but I had to say it. Later.

ww50th
09-23-2001, 11:51 PM
:down That`s Disgusting!

Maybe you can buy that ONE, then they won`t have to make another!

Vipertwin175
01-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey Guys,

I have been recently at my local auto parts store. And found some car care products, they are from a company called Wizard

Has anyone heard or have used anything from them? :confused:

Thanks,

Old Pirate
01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Old Pirate
01-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Sorry, I never heard of that product line before.

imported_RaskyR1
01-12-2010, 03:19 PM
I`ve used some of them back in the day and may even have some of their metal polish laying around still. Nothing I`d get too excited about though.

imported_ZimRandy
01-13-2010, 09:11 AM
I have used some of the stuff before, mainly because every store and car show around me carries it. The company HQ is actually not far from where I work. They had a pretty big price increase a few years ago and now I feel there are better choices for the price.

I think it is mostly relabel type stuff as there are many similarities to other products and packaging. Nothing impressed me to to the point of being a `go to` product, either.

Randy

imported_RaskyR1
01-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I have used some of the stuff before, mainly because every store and car show around me carries it. The company HQ is actually not far from where I work. They had a pretty big price increase a few years ago and now I feel there are better choices for the price.

I think it is mostly relabel type stuff as there are many similarities to other products and packaging. Nothing impressed me to to the point of being a `go to` product, either.

Randy

+1

I looked last night and I do still have the metal polish (cotton ball type). Their QD was another I tried and really didn`t care for it. Lots of issues with streaking. This was years ago though so they may have changed it.

vaboom123
02-09-2010, 01:41 PM
I think that I have some polish/sealant laying around. It was nice and slick when first put on, but after a wash or two let me down. Really didn`t seem that it had great protection and had a decent price tag for around $20.

imported_Flash Gordon
02-09-2010, 03:54 PM
:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Dang...Beat me to it ^ :cornut:

Sorry, I never heard of that product line before.

Me neither ^ Sounds like a product line popular in Minnesota though :spy:

imported_gewb
02-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey Guys,

I have been recently at my local auto parts store. And found some car care products, they are from a company called Wizard

Has anyone heard or have used anything from them? :confused:

Thanks,

Wow, talk about a walk down memory lane...

Western Auto used to sell "Wizard" stuff but I think they were tools (but that was 45 years ago)...

Regards,
GEWB

imported_Flash Gordon
02-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Wow, talk about a walk down memory lane...

Western Auto used to sell "Wizard" stuff but I think they were tools (but that was 45 years ago)...

Regards,
GEWB

Sooo...Does that mean that tin can of > :wizard: I got out of Gramp`s Garage will have to be shaken up real good :out:

imported_gewb
02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Sooo...Does that mean that tin can of > :wizard: I got out of Gramp`s Garage will have to be shaken up real good :out:

Don`t shake!

Put it on eBay as an antique...

Regards,
GEWB